The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Best Screens for nVidia Surround??
Liam
Brisbane, Queensland
1 posts
Hey Guys,

My new PC i'm building will have an i-7-3770k watercooled ( so i will be overclocking it)

I'm also running SLi Gtx 680's (Both 4GB Cards)

I'm wondering the best size for three monitor surround that is compatiable with nVidia.

So far i've looked into the Samsung MD230X3 - http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23MUQHB/ZA

I like this display due to size and the small bezels.

So i'm looking for three monitors, sizes from 23-27".

Is IPS needed??

I would like to mount these on a stand, and would need thin bezels.

I have a max spending amount of $1200 total but am looking to save!

Thanks, A new member looking for some help,
Liam.
09:15pm 27/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:15pm 27/02/13 Permalink
Whoop
Brisbane, Queensland
21465 posts
google compatibility reports for the monitor + your video card. I wish I had. My samsung gives me no end of trouble with display port, HDMI works but is locked to 60hz so I can't take advantage of the monitor's 120hz goodness. Seems I'm not alone in this issue, others have the same issue with the 600 series cards too (mine's a 570).
10:07pm 27/02/13 Permalink
Liam
Brisbane, Queensland
2 posts
these screens are 60hz each.

could you reccommend some nice screens for surround?
10:10pm 27/02/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:10pm 27/02/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.