A premium gaming monitor that offers exceptional performance for those with NVIDIA cards
LG 32GK850G QHD G-Sync Gaming Monitor Review
With Rare's Sea of Thieves set to release for Xbox One and Windows 10, we're now officially ready to set sail.
Sea of Thieves Limited Edition Xbox Wireless Controller Review
Truly impressive puzzle design in this new physics-based title that reminds us more than a little bit of Portal.
Q.U.B.E. 2 Review - Shades of Portal
With a Netgear Nighthawk X10, ReadyNAS, and a few Western Digital Hard Drives!
Becoming Our Own Netflix and Steam
Can't change server settings
2 posts

Ive been trying for a couple of weeks to update my server (trying to go back to a 'Normal' preset), but when I go to save changes and restart server, I get the below exception.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unable to validate data.

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.
Details: Error processing request.
Exception stack trace:
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize (System.String inputString) [0x000b1] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/ObjectStateFormatter.cs:132
at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RestoreEventValidationState (System.String fieldValue) [0x0002b] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/ClientScriptManager.cs:573
at System.Web.UI.Page.RestorePageState () [0x00021] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1459
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x001b9] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1441
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x0005b] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1269
08:32pm 29/08/14 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.