We take the new Razer Blade and its impressive 4K screen for a spin.
Razer Blade Laptop Review - Portable 4K Gaming?
Underneath the shiny new visuals, Outcast remains pretty much the same. A cult classic.
Outcast: Second Contact Review - A Classic Reborn
We delve inside one of the region's most successful names in esports, the LG Dire Wolves.
Behind the Scenes with the LG Dire Wolves
Can't change server settings
BlackScorpion
2 posts
Hi,

Ive been trying for a couple of weeks to update my server (trying to go back to a 'Normal' preset), but when I go to save changes and restart server, I get the below exception.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

¬BS¬

System.Web.HttpException
Unable to validate data.

Description: HTTP 500.Error processing request.
Details: Error processing request.
Exception stack trace:
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize (System.String inputString) [0x000b1] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/ObjectStateFormatter.cs:132
at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RestoreEventValidationState (System.String fieldValue) [0x0002b] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/ClientScriptManager.cs:573
at System.Web.UI.Page.RestorePageState () [0x00021] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1459
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x001b9] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1441
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x0005b] in /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mono-3.4.0/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI/Page.cs:1269
08:32pm 29/08/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.