After a few weeks of tinkering and getting lucky with drops we present to you one of the most powerful Necromancer builds in the game.
The Most Powerful Necromancer Build for Diablo III on Console
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Game disconnected: Client closed down connection
xzerokoolx
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
1 posts
For the past week my 32 slot server has been kicking all players and then giving this error "Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open." and it is only resolved by a server restart.

At first it happened 2-3 times a day, now as soon as there is a few people connected its crashes and is impossible to finish a game.

My sever has doped from rank 10 in Aus to 30 something...

I have been told its a "dice" problem but if that is so why is only 1 of my servers effected by this..

Cheers
Zero
12:07pm 15/04/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:07pm 15/04/14 Permalink
JWMutant
Adelaide, South Australia
21 posts
Agree WTH is going on.

5 times everyone got kicked.

I can see that the server is there and is still up and running because I log into procon and see that its there.

So what is it, are you being actively DDOS?
Does Dice have a crappy backend connection and cant be arsed fixing it.

Please give us a answer besides the normal BS we are working with dice blah blah blah.
09:47am 18/04/14 Permalink
dru80c
Newcastle, New South Wales
69 posts
This is a ausgamers issue my whole 7 servers do this for the whole month.my other servers with another gsp does not do this.
08:47am 19/04/14 Permalink
MAG
Other International
39 posts
It is not just Ausgamers. Our Gameservers server is doing the exact same thing too. It is almost unusable at the moment.
04:16pm 20/04/14 Permalink
cuzzmunger
Sydney, New South Wales
1 posts
This exact same problem with our server. Our rank has dropped & when we get a full house the server boots everyone..... time to go...?
cuzz
madbf.com
10:55am 21/04/14 Permalink
xzerokoolx
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
3 posts
This is the end of the 5th week my sever has had this problem, wtf is going on? if this is a DICE issue as ausgamers have told me it is have DICE even acknowledged it? is there anyways i can stick my server on hold? i don't want to pay another month for something i cannot use...
08:11pm 24/04/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:11pm 24/04/14 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.