At PAX Australia we had the chance to sit down with John Mamais, the head of CD Projekt Red’s Krakow studio.
Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt Red on Pushing Graphics Tech Forward
We sit down with Mojang to discuss the upcoming action-RPG Minecraft Dungeons, its humble origins, and focus on combat. The Minecraft way.
Delving Into Minecraft Dungeons with Mojang
We take a swing at where Ubisoft could take Far Cry to next, and it's both closer and further away than you might think...
Where to Next for Far Cry?
At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
Are Teamspeak 3 servers unmetered for bigpond users?
Manshima
Launceston, Tasmania
1 posts
As the subject says, i'm curious as to whether or not the hosted Teamspeak 3 servers count towards AusGamers' unmetered content for Bigpond users.
I opened both a Ventrilo and a Teamspeak 3 server, and was able to track the Ventrilo server to a gamearena IP, which i am certain is unmetered.

As i have chosen to stick with Teamspeak instead, i was hoping somebody could chime in to confirm or deny if it's also unmetered.

Thanks in advance :)
11:12pm 11/02/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:12pm 11/02/14 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1202 posts
We can't advertise our servers as unmetered for BigPond users, and we certainly don't guarantee that they are or will remain unmetered - we may move to a different datacentre, IP's may change, etc. etc.

However, as you've noticed, our servers are currently hosted in the same IP range as the GameArena servers that are unmetered, so....

No comment?
04:08pm 13/02/14 Permalink
Manshima
Launceston, Tasmania
2 posts
Message received. Cheers
10:57pm 13/02/14 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:57pm 13/02/14 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.