The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Game disconnected: Could not join server
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
29 posts
Hey,

I have noticed over the past 24hours alot of players are receiving this error when trying to join our server.

Watching rcon events will show the players "joining" over and over until they finally join or just give up.

Also,the player numbers reported through rcon will show only 62/64 players at all times (over past 24h) and never reaching its max of 64.

I have not changed anything within the config nor rcon.Players,spectators and commander numbers are correct.

Is anybody else having this issue atm?

Edit: Just saw the other thread.

Thanks, with that detail I've found the issue in the logs. It looks like a queue issue - the players are being popped off the queue and onto the server, but are then being removed from the server due to a loading timeout. I'll send the logs to DICE with the timestamps to investigate.

Could be the same issue im having atm.

Seems to be happening only when there is a queue.

Malthius,could you wave your magic wand over my server logs :)

Cheers.
12:37pm 03/12/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:37pm 03/12/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10909 posts
We are looking into this issue as we've discovered a few funky things happening with Battlelog that may be relevant so we've sent off all the information needed to DICE, however I don't expect a reply from them until later this week as they prepare to drop the new patch and DLC.
04:45pm 03/12/13 Permalink
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
30 posts
Hey,

Thanks Eorl.
05:45pm 03/12/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:45pm 03/12/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.