The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Tick boxes?
syk3
65 posts
I read the other day that the tick boxes for our servers configuration would be fixed before the weekend.

Ive just been away and come back 4 days later to find its still not fixed, can we get an update on this?
09:07am 25/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:07am 25/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
12 posts
I just checked. My config page is still minus checkboxes as well.
10:20am 25/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1112 posts
The fix was meant to happen now, but we've encountered some more issues. It is being worked on urgently.
03:49pm 25/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1121 posts
This is now fixed.

A huge thanks to everyone for their patience; this tiny little thing ended up being a very complicated fix. The good news is that we are now in a much better position to start rolling out new features quickly.
01:20pm 26/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
14 posts
All boxes back and correct values showing.

Thanks Malthius.
02:51pm 26/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:51pm 26/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.