The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Tick boxes?
syk3
65 posts
I read the other day that the tick boxes for our servers configuration would be fixed before the weekend.

Ive just been away and come back 4 days later to find its still not fixed, can we get an update on this?
09:07am 25/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:07am 25/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
12 posts
I just checked. My config page is still minus checkboxes as well.
10:20am 25/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1112 posts
The fix was meant to happen now, but we've encountered some more issues. It is being worked on urgently.
03:49pm 25/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1121 posts
This is now fixed.

A huge thanks to everyone for their patience; this tiny little thing ended up being a very complicated fix. The good news is that we are now in a much better position to start rolling out new features quickly.
01:20pm 26/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
14 posts
All boxes back and correct values showing.

Thanks Malthius.
02:51pm 26/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:51pm 26/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.