The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Is anyone else having problems logging into the server configuration...
MAG
Other International
1 posts
It keeps timing out on me.. Has done for the last 24 hours. I tried going to the base part of the url i have but can only get as far as the gamecreate.com part but once I tried to get to the aussie section (au.gamecreate.com) it times out.
04:22pm 14/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:22pm 14/11/13 Permalink
PeteOdeath
Townsville, Queensland
8 posts
It's been doing it intermittently for me the last day or two. Fine atm though.
04:38pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1058 posts
We've made some changes to make things more intuitive, but it means you'll need to go back to www.ausgamers.com/server-rentals/servers.php and follow the 'manage' links to find the updated links to your servers.
04:41pm 14/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
2 posts
I tried that already Malthius however that page tells me I have no servers to manage...
04:46pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10738 posts
MAG I just checked your account and you don't actually seem to have any servers, could you be logging into the wrong account? Remember that our servers require an AusGamers account, so just make sure its the right one.
05:27pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Morgedoo
Melbourne, Victoria
5 posts
I have also been having a problem with things not displaying/loading when I go to edit the configuration.
06:51pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1060 posts
We expect at the moment that some images won't display, as well as the performance graphs. This is being worked on.
07:02pm 14/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
3 posts
MAG I just checked your account and you don't actually seem to have any servers, could you be logging into the wrong account? Remember that our servers require an AusGamers account, so just make sure its the right one.

I'm logging in with the exact same username and password that I used to use for the old link. This is seriously getting beyond a joke. I seem to be spending more time fixing issues with this damn server than I do playing the game.

I'll get in contact with the guy who arranged the server to see if he has some other username and password I can try.
07:50pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1061 posts
I'm logging in with the exact same username and password that I used to use for the old link. This is seriously getting beyond a joke. I seem to be spending more time fixing issues with this damn server than I do playing the game.I'll get in contact with the guy who arranged the server to see if he has some other username and password I can try.

The guy who arranged the server - so it isn't on your account? It is difficult to assist if we don't know the details.

I'd really recommend you log a support request here: http://www.ausgamers.com/contact/?rentals and give us as much information as possible - at the very least the URL of the server management page and the username you are using to try to login.
07:57pm 14/11/13 Permalink
syk3
59 posts
All my users are having this same issue, cannot login to manage server anymore, the whole point of me adding more users and asking through support for it to be done was so i didnt have to give out my username and password.

Why change something that was working just fine?

Ive just checked and done exactly what you said in the above going through manage servers and ive got nothing in my any of my admins accounts..

Please just turn it back on so its working or at least give those who have more then one user access through their accounts.
08:05pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1062 posts
syk3: please log a ticket with some details so I can investigate - the change that we made shouldn't have affected any of the authentication (user access) at all, so if it does, that is a bug that we need to chase down and fix. It wouldn't be appropriate for you to list the email addresses of the users who are meant to have access on a forum.

Edit: if I wasn't clear (i'm working on making sure tonights patch deploy works right) the intention was not to remove any of the access for your admins, and we'll fix it as soon as we can pin down the problem. I'm working on the patch stuff tonight anyway, so I'll have time to at least review any tickets about it and pass them to the devs tomorrow morning.
08:10pm 14/11/13 Permalink
syk3
60 posts
Mal, ill do one better rather then logging your system with new tickets here is the ticket with the emails in it. Issue #313529

Was only completed the other.

I tried on two of the accounts both had nothing the third is another admin who is away till tomorrow which i cannot test but was told he had troubles logging in today.
08:16pm 14/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
4 posts
It sounds like Syk3 is having the same issue I am. Like a lot of clans I imagine the person who arranges the server isn't always the same guy who admins it. Our finance guy arranged the server and setup an account for me to admin it. He won't want to give me his account details I imagine because in the past it was linked to his credit card.

I have pm'd him to look into this but seriously folks you need to allow for multiple accounts per server. It is usually gaming clans who rent servers and they are going to need more than one person to access it.

If you need me to put in a tic with all the info I will do so tomorrow morning.
08:55pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10740 posts
Putting a ticket in would be much appreciated MAG, we'll have that investigated straight away. As Malthius said, the most recent changes done to the backend should not have affected any account system so it seems to be more a bug.

In regards to multiple accounts per server, there is a system in place that can allow this, and we can help you with that system when you submit your ticket.

Syk3 I've re-opened your old ticket to try and figure out what the cause is.
08:59pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1063 posts
Eorl's handling this one at the moment (though he should be enjoying his evening and letting me work on stuff!), so I won't get directly involved.

What I will say is that this should be (hopefully, nothing goes wrong etc) a one time change. Once you update your bookmarks everything should be back to normal.
09:30pm 14/11/13 Permalink
syk3
61 posts
Putting a ticket in would be much appreciated MAG, we'll have that investigated straight away. As Malthius said, the most recent changes done to the backend should not have affected any account system so it seems to be more a bug. In regards to multiple accounts per server, there is a system in place that can allow this, and we can help you with that system when you submit your ticket.Syk3 I've re-opened your old ticket to try and figure out what the cause is.

All good happy to help get it sorted ive replied to the ticket with the outcome.

I got in through the Gamecreate page (had an account there few years ago) but its missing images like you said above.
10:32pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1064 posts
Images / statistics should be visible progressively over the next few hours.
12:19am 15/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
5 posts
I've just sent my details in via the contact form linked above.
09:22am 15/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1065 posts
MAG and syk3 are sorted, if anyone else has similar problems please let us know.
11:47am 15/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1067 posts
We've identified an issue where the images for default checkboxes aren't properly loading. The issue is resolved, but some customers may not see these images for up to another 6 hours.
12:53pm 15/11/13 Permalink
MAG
Other International
7 posts
MAG and syk3 are sorted, if anyone else has similar problems please let us know.

Yep all fixed. Thanks guys,
04:09pm 15/11/13 Permalink
syk3
62 posts

Yep fixed here, was a pretty easy fix in the end thanks guys.
04:49pm 15/11/13 Permalink
little_lerroyy
1 posts
No not fixed at all for me. The URL keeps timing out. Ive even tried my tablet on a 3G connection. Why can't i access my control panel? My server is stuck on a preset and people aren't joining it anymore. I need this to be fixed ASAP. My gameservers account has no issues at all.
07:38pm 15/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1070 posts
No not fixed at all for me. The URL keeps timing out. Ive even tried my tablet on a 3G connection. Why can't i access my control panel? My server is stuck on a preset and people aren't joining it anymore. I need this to be fixed ASAP. My gameservers account has no issues at all.

If you go to this page: https://www.ausgamers.com/server-rentals/servers.php and click manage, what happens?
07:46pm 15/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
19 posts
If you go to this page: https://www.ausgamers.com/server-rentals/servers.php and click manage, what happens?

When i try link i get this.
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at https.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

But without https:// it works like www.ausgamers.com/server-rentals/servers.php
05:56pm 16/11/13 Permalink
PeteOdeath
Townsville, Queensland
10 posts
07:03pm 16/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1076 posts
nah, its the forums, it breaks any https link, sorry.

I was more hoping for leroy to go to the servers page, click manage, and see how it went.
07:07pm 16/11/13 Permalink
little_lerroyy
2 posts
Sorry i should have been more specific. When i was referring to my server, I'm currently managing a server that has been paid for onto another account. So clicking on that link means that nothing shows up.

However I was using the following URL (username).ausgamers.au.gamecreate.com and that allows other uses to have access to the configuration page. This page simply times out, where as a few days ago i had no issues logging in. I need access to the server, since it crashes frequently, i need my changes to be active on startup

Thanks.
09:21pm 16/11/13 Permalink
Adsa
Melbourne, Victoria
38 posts
I don't rent the server but have permission so this is the link I use.

(username).rentals.ausgamers.com

Where username is the name of the person renting the server and who has given you permission/access
11:41am 17/11/13 Permalink
little_lerroyy
3 posts
Sorry i should have been more specific. When i was referring to my server, I'm currently managing a server that has been paid for onto another account. So clicking on that link means that nothing shows up.However I was using the following URL (username).ausgamers.au.gamecreate.com and that allows other uses to have access to the configuration page. This page simply times out, where as a few days ago i had no issues logging in. I need access to the server, since it crashes frequently, i need my changes to be active on startupThanks.

Oh you are a life saver. I'd be nice if we had some notification about the change. But doesn't matter, you've solved my problem! Thanks mate!
02:26pm 17/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:26pm 17/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.