The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Server Description "Custom"
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
20 posts
How do I get our server to stop coming up as Custom in Battlelog?

All the other servers show as Normal.
11:54am 14/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:54am 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1053 posts
When I reboot your server it starts as normal, and stays normal for a while at least (until I got bored of looking at it).

I can only assume that you make config changes through ProCon that change the sever to custom.

Also, did you want your PunkBuster screenshots uploaded to an FTP somewhere? If so, put in a ticket with the details of the FTP and I'll set it up.
12:58pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
21 posts
When I reboot your server it starts as normal, and stays normal for a while at least (until I got bored of looking at it).I can only assume that you make config changes through ProCon that change the sever to custom.Also, did you want your PunkBuster screenshots uploaded to an FTP somewhere? If so, put in a ticket with the details of the FTP and I'll set it up.

Where do I get an FTP server from ? How much does this cost? Is it absolutely necessary?

thanks
02:31pm 14/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
Newcastle, New South Wales
29 posts
If you have procon layer download this https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?6662 it works.
02:36pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
22 posts
If you have procon layer download this https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?6662 it works.

Server not found

Pale Moon can't find the server at https.

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?2592-Procon-to-FTP-for-dummies-please

According to above thread Procon doesn't support FTP and yes I do have Procon already running on two computers.
02:49pm 14/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1055 posts
The ProCon thing is a bit of a red herring, its a response to your question about normal vs custom, not to your question about FTP servers.

If you want to see the Punkbuster Screenshots for your server, we need to transfer them to somewhere. It is only necessary if you want to see the pb screenshots though; I only asked because I saw that you've set your server to automatically take some. You can just ignore them if you want.

We upload the punkbuster screnshots (and other related files like the cheat and violation logs) via FTP, but pretty much any web hosting thing will allow FTP uploads of files, so you don't need to look specifically for an FTP server. I don't want to make any recommendations, but a quick google for cheap web hosting found some Australian companies offering a suitable product for about $4 per month, and US based companies from less than $2 per month. As long as it includes FTP transfers it'll do.
03:27pm 14/11/13 Permalink
JWMutant
Adelaide, South Australia
18 posts
Servers showing as custom seems to be a bug more than anything and quite an annoying one at that.

That said you need to read the R7 Documentation thoroughly to see that DICE have set restrictions on variables even for Ranked Servers, eg go outside 75%-125% tickets and you will not only be custom, but UNranked as well.

I use the Simple Command Repeater plugin for Procon to resend this every 5 mins myself, which seems to do the trick for now. vars.preset "Normal"

Non Procon users could also send that command using a pb task, much like ausgamers are alreading doing to send %gamemodecounter% from their config page.
03:54pm 14/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:54pm 14/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.