The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
BF4 server with slander against my business
diggersfall
Geelong, Victoria
15 posts
Hello there is a bf4 server called L4Servers.com | Don't buy diggersfall | and i plan to try sell the game soon on steam my business has enough problams with out these pricks adding to it and loss of most of our regular players from my buy diggers fall server after i banned a few idiots whom people were complaining about there continuos scores of 75 kills 5 deaths and sure as hell looked like wall hackers and aimbotters with first person spectator view as i have experimented with hack like these back in 2004.
Noticable tracking enemy through walls and jerking aimbots trying to shoot 3 player close together at same time.
And my commecial site and forum has been comprimized and alterd, including some forum members accounts deleted.
Is there ip part of Ausgamers or gamearena 203.46.105.71:20000 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/1280f576-51ea-4b97-8024-f3701588f857/L4Servers-com-Don-t-buy-diggersfall-Domination/
I was trying to promote a game not not slander it, please help.
03:22am 13/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:22am 13/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
16 posts
it should be one of ausgamers ip and we get different ports for servers
04:23am 13/11/13 Permalink
syk3
54 posts
Its a bit sad, but you really cant do much about it here.

I would be dropping a ticket in to Ausgamers and see if they can have anything to do about it, if not they may be able to help you with what you need for a Legal reason of taking down that name.

However with the amount of time it would take you to get a take down order through the courts it would not be worth the trouble.

In business all promotion (even bad) is still promotion, let your game do the talking not the idiots who try take you down.
If you forums were comprimised then you have a security problem, you should have someone check that for you as when you release your game and run your business from a website you do not want a badly secured website. (chuck me a pm if you want some help)
Make sure you have a good secure host hosting your website if you dont host it yourself.

I think you will need to get used to this, everyone has an opinion and the internet can be a harsh place for businesses to release new products.

I wish you well with your game.
09:45am 13/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
30 posts
" i have experimented with hack like these back in 2004"

So have you tried hacks before?

I support the L4 guys. The founder is top bloke and I don't believe in anyway they do or have hacked. you banned there entire clan off your server over assumptions. what might of looked like hacking to you might just not have been. did you do any research before banning the clan? here is some stats for you to start with

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/TheWolfhound/stats/367046358/pc/

You can't just accuse them of what's happening to your site. there are lots of international people always trying to destroy someone's site because there bored. we have a security system in place on our site which has blocked and black listed people for transversal attacks and several other hacking attempts.

sorry but if there talking crap about you, you should understand its because you banned the clan for hackusations. We get players with score like that all the time on our servers and people screaming out hacks. with a little research, we find they are legit and its just how they are playing. there is lots of ways to get scores like that legitimately.
10:25am 13/11/13 Permalink
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
14 posts
You better get a lawyer son, you better get a good one (and have a large wallet)

I suggest you ignore it. The cost is astronomical to pursue this through civil courts.
11:30am 13/11/13 Permalink
Chimmez
Adelaide, South Australia
1 posts
Hi Twirp-Killer / Diggersfall.

You may remember banning myself (chimmez) and a few others such as raptorfactor a few days ago for 'hacking.' Apparently you spectated us and saw us, in your own words 'shooting two people at once.' Now, we run servers ourselves, 1 BF3 server, which is one of the most popular in Australia, and several very popular BF4 servers. Despite this, we like to go around to other servers and play with some different people just to get some different competition.

We were banned from your server, not for hacking as you suggest, but simply for being the good players on the team opposite from you. We contacted you over TeamSpeak to describe how we don't hack, provided you with all of our stats, and websites to confirm that we do not hack. Again, I have been playing Battlefield for several years on the same account, and have yet to be banned for hacking. If you look at my Battlelog Page (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/chimmez/stats/375696286/pc/) it is rather clear that I'm not a hacker.

We also contacted you on your forum (http://aussiebattlergames.com.au/forum-2/bf4/banned-from-64p-domination-server) to try and actually understand why you thought we were hacking, and to prove that we don't hack. Instead we are treated to lovely comments such as this:

"Look i was 4th spot in the world ladder of unreal 1 back in 2000 and now ony have half my eyesight from sugar diabetes and just haveing a clean up of high pings and rif raf idiots whom many were complaining about."

--- I do not see how being a top 10 player at a game that came out over a decade ago is relevant to detecting if someone is hacking in a game that came out in 2013. Furthermore, there is no such thing as 'sugar diabetes' - it is type two diabetes, an illness that is linked to poor diet, lack of exercise etc. Moreover, we are not 'rif raf'.

"And i also spectate in first person view so yes i see if your continualy watching enemy targets and your aimbots jerking from one player to the other and back again when it dont know wich one to stick on.
If you must cheat at least be smarter about it and dont be so obvious you ass hole lemons"

--- Again, no; we do not hack. I am not some magical hacker that has developed the hacks that get around punkbuster / fairfight consistently for several years. If I was, my stats would be significantly better. I am not very good at battlefield. You stated before that your eyesight is bad - perhaps this is the reason why you think we are hacking. I will avoid correcting all of the poor English that you have posted, however, "more smart" would be the correct way to phrase "be smarter"

"Most banns are 3 days but you ass holes now have permanent ban, f*** off some were else, if you gonna upset people.
I am a generous natured person and i dont mind takeing a lot crap from nerd gamers but everthing has its limits."

--- If you seriously believed that we were hacking, what sort of deterrent is a 3-day ban? If I find someone who is hacking on one of my servers, they are banned permanently. However, I don't rely on my keen UT2K skills to determine if someone is hacking, we use websites such as cheat-o-meter (http://cheatometer.hedix.de/) and PB screenshots. Again, I am well aware that there are many, many people that are significantly better than me at battlefield; I don't simply think that anyone who is doing far better than me is hacking.

About the server name; yes, it is perhaps a little silly. However, it is a simple way to get the many players who are dissatisfied to join a new server, complete with admins who are competent. It has been temporarily removed from the current server, however it will return in a 64p variant later in the week (only for a few days or until the dissatisfied playerbase has moved on). Furthermore, it serves as a timely reminder to people not buy a game that is created by a person who is this rude and immature; in the same way that I will not buy products from companies with highly unethical business practices, I will not buy this game of yours, and I will attempt to tell as many people to do the same.

Lastly, to the best of my understanding, it is actually against the EA terms of service to advertise a competing product using their services. Thus, the name of your server is in fact not compliant with said terms and should thus be either changed or removed as soon as possible.

"
11. Rules of Conduct
Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements. "

Chimmez.
06:22pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
35 posts
Chimmez for Prez! ! That....was....awesome....
08:00pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Hyroglyfx
Perth, Western Australia
1 posts
Wow, Chimmez. No words..for how great that was!
10:11pm 13/11/13 Permalink
ara
Sydney, New South Wales
3796 posts
First, I think bad mouthing others because they banned you from their server for whatever reason is pretty childish, whatever the reason. There are plenty of servers out there, you even have your own to play on, so just move on. This kind of tit for tat escalation is why DDOS issues are so prevalent these kind of services.

Lastly, to the best of my understanding, it is actually against the EA terms of service to advertise a competing product using their services. Thus, the name of your server is in fact not compliant with said terms and should thus be either changed or removed as soon as possible."11. Rules of Conduct........Engage in disruptive behavior in chat areas, game areas, forums, or any other area or aspect of EA Services. Disruptive behavior includes but is not limited to conduct which interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue within an EA Service. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to, commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements..

I disagree here. I think having your/your company name in a server name isn't engaging in disruptive behaviour and I don't think EA does either. Ausgamers, Gamearena, Bigpond etc all have their names in their server names. According to your interpretation these are all "commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements". Better get them all shut down...
10:34pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Taverner
1 posts
According to your interpretation these are all "commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements". Better get them all shut down...

I don't believe any of those are advertising a potentially competing product to Battlefield 4. All the providers you listed (with the exception of bigpond) are in fact providing services TO Battlefield 4.
11:09pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Chimmez
Adelaide, South Australia
2 posts
First, I think bad mouthing others because they banned you from their server for whatever reason is pretty childish, whatever the reason. There are plenty of servers out there, you even have your own to play on, so just move on. This kind of tit for tat escalation is why DDOS issues are so prevalent these kind of services

While there are lots of servers out there, I still should not be limited to playing on a server with friends simply because I am have a KDR better than 0.6. Furthermore, without letting people know that the admin on said server is about as competent as Ray Charles navigating the Tour de France on a push bike, then people wont know to avoid the server. It's not like I was breaking any server rules or hacking, I was simply kicked for being too good. In addition, I contacted said admin to kindly explain that I have not, and have never hacked Battlefield (attempting to show how to use cheat-o-meter and other tools) and all I received was abuse. I'm sorry, but I'm not simply going to take being called a hacker lightly. Instead, I will alert the population of that server of the incompetence of said admin, and allow them to go onto a server where every server admin has achieved at least a grade 7 reading & writing level.

I disagree here. I think having your/your company name in a server name isn't engaging in disruptive behaviour and I don't think EA does either. Ausgamers, Gamearena, Bigpond etc all have their names in their server names. According to your interpretation these are all "commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements". Better get them all shut down...

Perhaps I'm wrong, however as far as what EA has in their TOS, anything like that is a clear violation. I would daresay that pretty much everyone has violated the EA TOS at some point, and it is stated earlier in that TOS agreement that the enforcement of paragraph eleven was at the discretion of EA itself. So while AG, GA and BigPond may be 'in violation' of paragraph eleven, EA would not be concerned. Advertising a, for want of a better word, 'competing' game would not however be in the best interests of EA and its partners.
11:18pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Morgedoo
Melbourne, Victoria
4 posts
On there forums, not related really.. Still it makes me laugh.

http://aussiebattlergames.com.au/forum-2/general-1/ausgamer-c**********-forum-admin-pricks
12:51am 14/11/13 Permalink
Taverner
2 posts
Quote from twirp-killer's magnificent forum:

"Blow it out your ass b**** im sick of f***wits like yourself you ass hole."

Chimmez, I have to say that I admire your ability to express yourself via the internet, but you can't possibly hope to match twirp-killer. The eloquence he shows, and the way he's able to provide us not just with information, but with a true look into the thought processes behind his comments. He's what I would describe as a literary genius.
10:16am 14/11/13 Permalink
Morgedoo
Melbourne, Victoria
6 posts
Quote from twirp-killer's magnificent forum: "Blow it out your ass b**** im sick of f***wits like yourself you ass hole."Chimmez, I have to say that I admire your ability to express yourself via the internet, but you can't possibly hope to match twirp-killer. The eloquence he shows, and the way he's able to provide us not just with information, but with a true look into the thought processes behind his comments. He's what I would describe as a literary genius.

I must say, while on their forums. I started to feel my brain dripping out of my ears. :(
07:08pm 15/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:08pm 15/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page