How NVIDIA Geforce RTX powered laptops empower you to make your home a place of work, play, or something in-between.
The Power to Work, The Desire to Play - with NVIDIA
The Wii original gets the Nintendo Switch remaster treatment and the results confirm just why this series is one of the best.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is Role-Playing Gold
With the recent release of Fallout 76: Wastelanders, we sat down with Bethesda Game Studios to discuss its development, the original launch, and the road ahead.
Fallout 76 - The Big Interview
An entry level take on a well-worn genre that after a few hours will have you heading for the exit.
Minecraft Dungeons Review - Between a Block and a Hard Place
Which Port Do I use for PBBANS?
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
13 posts
I think I have found the issue but just need to confirm if the port number is the one that comes with the server or is it the RCON port (admin port?) I think I used the later but should be using the one that comes with the physical address of the game server.
07:52pm 12/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:52pm 12/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
33 posts
PBBans is just the server port. Not the RCON port.

You do however use your RCON Port if you use the auto-hub setup.
11:56pm 12/11/13 Permalink
Towley
Sydney, New South Wales
17 posts
OK it is now streaming OK but I don't see any join messages (Welcome) with PBBANS , only the GGC one . I have enabled Welcome Message on the PBBANs account settings.
02:08pm 13/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
34 posts
OK it is now streaming OK but I don't see any join messages (Welcome) with PBBANS , only the GGC one . I have enabled Welcome Message on the PBBANs account settings.

I can't confirm that actually works unfortunately Towley. I have the PBBans one turned off to stop it double spamming with GGC, especially on larger servers.
02:21pm 13/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:21pm 13/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.