There’s a great game at the core of Diablo: Immortal.
Diablo: Immortal Review - Sanctuary Lost
DreamHack Melbourne represents the first time the festival will hit our shores, and it’s on track to become Australia’s requisite gaming event of the year.
DreamHack Melbourne 2022 is Going to Be Huge
Thanks to the Bethesda ANZ, we've got an amazing custom The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S console pack to giveaway in Australia!
Win This Amazing Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S Pack
Overwatch 2 is launching this October, and with a big reveal stream showcasing what's in store, we break it all down...
Overwatch 2 - Everything You Need To Know
Submitting a ticket
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
4 posts
Im trying to submit a ticket to server rentals about a new procon layer address to be white listed etc....After submitting the page is stuck on a blank screen..

Just want to make sure im not spamming the Contact Us...

Cheers.
02:04pm 09/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:04pm 09/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1026 posts
Thanks for the report.

The last ticket we got about a rentals issue was over 2 hours ago, so you aren't hurting anything. I'll check what is happening after lunch.
02:07pm 09/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1027 posts
Couldn't replicate the issue, but at the same time, I've heard a similar complaint before - try again, and if it still happens, let me know and I'll grab some extra details from you.
02:26pm 09/11/13 Permalink
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
5 posts
Yeah its still happening through firefox or chrome. Might be just my end,
02:58pm 09/11/13 Permalink
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
7 posts
Couldn't replicate the issue, but at the same time, I've heard a similar complaint before - try again, and if it still happens, let me know and I'll grab some extra details from you.

I still cant get a ticket through, any chance i could send you a few details on the matter?

Cheers
07:26pm 10/11/13 Permalink
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
9 posts
I still cant get a ticket through, any chance i could send you a few details on the matter?Cheers

Dont worry, new procon layer now connecting
09:56pm 12/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:56pm 12/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.