The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Procon Layer/Gametracker not working.
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
1 posts
Hi, i have the same issue as another thread in here (http://www.ausgamers.com/forums/gsr/thread.php/3374016)

Procon Layer and Gametracker set up for my server, both working then both stopped working and now game tracker is working again but i cant log in the the Procon Layer..

Im assuming the ip was blocked/firewalled like in the thread above...ive sent two messages to AusGamers via contact us to see whether this is the case but i have had no reply.

Can anyone help me out?
08:07am 07/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:07am 07/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
21 posts
not to hijack, but i just put in a ticket for the same thing. it seems to be only procon though.

thanks.
08:49am 07/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
Newcastle, New South Wales
13 posts
Not to hijack this thread but i have the same problem lol.I put in tickets two days ago also and yes its only procon for me.What i asked them to do was to change the ip to the server but do it so the server still remains in everyones favorites as i know that they could do this at gamearena.As i put in a ticket to the procon people and they cant do anything about it if its been blocked/firewalled.
10:07am 07/11/13 Permalink
syk3
40 posts
The issue Sammy is that you need to submit a ticket http://www.ausgamers.com/contact/ to the Server Rentals staff to get your Procon Layer ip whitlisted.

Make sure you put in your Ticket your Server IP and Procon Layer IP.

It can take a while for them to have it done for you, from what i understand they need to send it up the chain to get it whitelisted.

@Dru80c what GA might have done and what Ausgamers can do are two entirely different things, i wouldn't expect an IP change on your game server as that would not fix your issue at all, your procon layer ip is blocked by the firewall no matter what ip you use you will still be blocked on that machine.

I am sure the Ausgamers guys will be along soon to fix all this up.
10:37am 07/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
Newcastle, New South Wales
15 posts
has anyone got a reply to there tickets yet?
05:59pm 07/11/13 Permalink
syk3
46 posts
Yep all mine have been replied to.

Mind you it takes a while but works still getting done so im happy.
06:10pm 07/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1021 posts
Sorry, we've had a few minor issues, but work is progressing. I've only replied to tickets where we've confirmed that access is now available.
06:26pm 07/11/13 Permalink
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
2 posts
Sorry, we've had a few minor issues, but work is progressing. I've only replied to tickets where we've confirmed that access is now available.

i received an email from Daniel saying my procon layer has been whitelisted but its still not connecting, i can connect to another server thats on the layer using my log in, but when i put in the same details except change the port number to my server it wont connect still....

Any ideas?
04:10pm 08/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10678 posts
Sammy, what was the IP in question?
04:38pm 08/11/13 Permalink
SAMMY_T-1OOO
South Australia
3 posts
Sammy, what was the IP in question?

my server 203.46.105.21:24005

last edited by Eorl at 17:21:46 08/Nov/13
04:42pm 08/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
20 posts
All of a sudden a few hours ago my Gameserverd hosted layers stopped talking to my servers too. It still talks fine to the Hypernia hosted BF3 server.

04:55pm 08/11/13 Permalink
syk3
48 posts
i received an email from Daniel saying my procon layer has been whitelisted but its still not connecting, i can connect to another server thats on the layer using my log in, but when i put in the same details except change the port number to my server it wont connect still....Any ideas?

Check the Config of your layer to check that server is not turned off.

procon.protected.layer.enable True 27260 "0.0.0.0" "PRoCon[%servername%]"

^ That line in particular.
05:14pm 08/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
21 posts
Check the Config of your layer to check that server is not turned off. procon.protected.layer.enable True 27260 "0.0.0.0" "PRoCon[%servername%]"^ That line in particular.

Why would that make a difference all of sudden? It has been working fine since release up until a few hours ago.
05:17pm 08/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10679 posts
Sammy, your IP is coming through so I'd suggest to check it again just to make sure all the details are correct.

Roundie, could you please use our ticket system with your Server IP and Procon Layer IP included and we'll investigate the issue. I'm going to lock this thread and recommend that anyone who has any ProCon Layer issues please contact us through our ticket system, and not to post your Layer IPs on this forum.

Click here for our ticket system.

last edited by Malthius at 13:13:36 09/Nov/13
05:19pm 08/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:19pm 08/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page