Our very first hands-on with Cyberpunk 2077 -- can this game truly live up to the hype? Read on for our full thoughts...
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On - A Life More Complicated
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
As the latest LG OLED, the CX presents a high-end display that takes OLED technology forward in meaningful ways.
LG CX 65-inch 4K OLED - A Stunning Next-Gen Ready Display
BF4 Release 7 (88472) Deployed.
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1016 posts
As in the maintenance log, we've deployed R7. The timing isn't great, but DICE wanted it done as soon as possible. I've made a quick change to the default server configs until I can do some further testing.

I've verified servers are starting and players are joining.

We aren't permitted to share the patch notes, but expect further improved stability and more reliability when setting "Normal" or "Hardcore" servers.
07:44pm 06/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:44pm 06/11/13 Permalink
PeteOdeath
Townsville, Queensland
3 posts
R7 Update Notes (Nov 6):
*Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
Let us know if this patch improves server stability for you.
* The "admin.say" command should now work properly (PC)
* The "vars.preset" command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
* Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
* Fixed various minor bugs
08:03pm 06/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1018 posts
Heh, I did say that we weren't permitted to share the patch notes, not that DICE weren't permitted. (Thanks Pete)
08:12pm 06/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
Newcastle, New South Wales
12 posts
Do we know if we can stay idled in a server yet?
09:16pm 06/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
20 posts
dru, can't idle yet.

R7 not so smooth. servers have been laggy. 1 lagged that much it booted everyone and crashed.

thats my feedback on R7.

:)
10:37pm 06/11/13 Permalink
PeteOdeath
Townsville, Queensland
4 posts
Extremely laggy on my 24/7 Paracel Storm. But no crashes yet.
11:24pm 06/11/13 Permalink
max
Mackay, Queensland
9 posts
on 64 slot server is just rubber banding and cpu works its way up to100% on each map then crash after 5 or so maps

ram also just keep getting higher as the rounds go and don't go back down
01:59am 07/11/13 Permalink
BiGGGGRED
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
4 posts
Still getting massive lag spikes and few drop outs. Every time shangai is on we can almost count on the server crashing or half the players getting booted when the tower comes down
10:39am 07/11/13 Permalink
syk3
41 posts
Yea can confirm its worse then ever, i played 1 map last night and between trying to run and getting put back to prone all map and then not being able to run at all i gave up.

I will wait till R8 to see if that fixes the issues.

(ohh and trying to shoot anything while lagging is a nightmare)
10:39am 07/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1019 posts
A quick look this morning does indicate that the lag is worse, and stability might be a bit worse as well.
11:10am 07/11/13 Permalink
BiGGGGRED
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
5 posts
yeah the -WARS- all maps server keeps crashing more than ever now. I also removed siege map totally to try and help stop the server from crashing .I will re add it once they fix it until then why have a map in rotation that is going to kill the server
12:54pm 07/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:54pm 07/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.