The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Fairfight
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
12 posts
Could someone have a look at why fairfight is not on for out 50 slot server, but it is for our 24 slot server? Both have the HC profile applied.

I can't seem to find a setting for it in the CP or the startup file?

Can you advise how to turn this on?

Thanks

Roundie
12:21pm 06/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:21pm 06/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1014 posts
If your server is showing as ranked normal or ranked hardcore then fairfight is in the state that DICE want it to be in. It isn't meant to be able to be controlled on a server by server basis, and can be turned on and off by DICE remotely.

if one server isn't properly showing as hardcore/ranked but the other is, let me know and I'll bash on the config files with a mallet until it does.
12:23pm 06/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
13 posts
Cheers Malthius.

Both of our servers say Hardcore. But one has fairfight on, the other doesn't.

I thought it maybe because one had a higher slot count, but saw another server hosted by you guys the other day (admittingly it still said custom) with larger slots and it had fairfight turned on.
12:28pm 06/11/13 Permalink
Sammy
Newcastle, New South Wales
5 posts
We are having the same issue with our 50 slot / 48 p server (WarDogs-Mixed Map-Ranked Sydney)

my procon layer cant seem to turn it on either :(
05:46pm 08/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1024 posts
Expect fairfight to be fixed in the next server release. No guarantees, but DICE are aware of this problem. Its not something we (or you) can fix at our end.
01:13pm 09/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:13pm 09/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.