Our very first hands-on with Cyberpunk 2077 -- can this game truly live up to the hype? Read on for our full thoughts...
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On - A Life More Complicated
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
As the latest LG OLED, the CX presents a high-end display that takes OLED technology forward in meaningful ways.
LG CX 65-inch 4K OLED - A Stunning Next-Gen Ready Display
Ticket count
imminentsoldier
18 posts
there seems to be an issue since R6 with ticket count. I have tickets set higher then default in startup and config page but the server loads default tickets now? I can change it in procon but if server restarts it will load default tickets again.

anyone else having similar issue?
12:30pm 05/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:30pm 05/11/13 Permalink
Adsa
Melbourne, Victoria
36 posts
You will need to change the server preset to custom for the increase in tickets to work.
01:26pm 05/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
19 posts
ah ok. well that sux.

thx
04:16pm 05/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1010 posts
Presets should work better with the new server version, whenever that is. It will require a bit of config file work, but that'll be documented in the change log post.
04:31pm 05/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
16 posts
Hi Malthius,

Do you know if there has been an update on this? changing the ticket count in the CP still doesn't seem to do anything.
I don't really want to put the servers in custom mode to increase the ticket count.
10:11am 08/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10669 posts
We'll do some tests today to see if the issue has resolved.
11:05am 08/11/13 Permalink
Roundie
Perth, Western Australia
19 posts
We'll do some tests today to see if the issue has resolved.

Just FYI Eorl, It looks like it works on the fly through procon, but it means every morning we have to re-do it after the server reboot.
11:12am 08/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10671 posts
Alright so it seems that both the normal and hardcore configs that DICE use are putting ticket counts back to 100 by default, of which you can then manually change through ProCon. Obviously this doesn't stick though, and is a bit of an annoyance.

To circumvent this issue for now, we've added in a command to pbsv.cfg that will pull your ticket count and apply that on server launch, overriding any default presets. Please let us know if any more issues appear in regards to ticket counts and we'll investigate further.
01:01pm 08/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
38 posts
after r10, ticket count only loading default ticket count. server set to custom and vars. set to higher ticket count but not taking effect anymore.
10:16am 16/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1074 posts
Ranked servers now have a ticket count clamp as well, I haven't tested extensively, but that could be the issue. I'll know more when I've had time to poke at the servers a bit.
11:07am 16/11/13 Permalink
imminentsoldier
39 posts
EA are so goooooooood at ruining things.
11:21am 16/11/13 Permalink
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
12 posts
All these restrictions should be enforced on Official servers only IMO.

Wouldn't be surprised if max players per mode will be enforced aswell.
12:08pm 16/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1075 posts
We've provided DICE with feedback to that effect. We've seen changed like this reverted in BF3,so with a bit of luck...
04:24pm 16/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:24pm 16/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.