We've got a Sensei Ten Neon Rider Gaming Mouse and a Neon Rider QcK L Mousepad up for grabs!
SteelSeries Neon Rider Give Away!
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
Admin message issues in-game
Sammy
Newcastle, New South Wales
1 posts
TL;DR When ever we send a message from our rcon layer (http://rconnet.de/) it decides that the first player to connect is the 'admin'

Example: say we wanna do /say server restart in 5 min...and we had players X,Y and Z connect in that order.

It will say ADMIN: X: Server restart in 5 min.

We have tested this with our clan mates, and we know for a fact that they don't gain admin rights.
I am at my wits end trying to fix this, odds are its our rcon but still, anyone else got any ideas?
02:53am 05/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:53am 05/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
6 posts
Im pretty sure this was a dice issue its now fixed.
06:52am 05/11/13 Permalink
Dremark
Sydney, New South Wales
9 posts
Im pretty sure this was a dice issue its now fixed.

Yes,it is a DICE issue. Random player names in admin msg's still showing. (running R6)
09:15am 05/11/13 Permalink
dru80c
7 posts
ye my mistake its still showing.
10:14am 05/11/13 Permalink
Anderz
2 posts
Yes,it is a DICE issue. Random player names in admin msg's still showing. (running R6)

It's not random. I believe it is whoever connects to your server first after a restart. So what you want to do is be the first to connect to the sever once it's restarted so you get assigned ID #1, and then disconnect. I think then no one will be ID #1, and it will not display a player name next to admin messages. If you keep playing as ID #1, it will use your player name, which is at least better than someone elses.
11:02am 05/11/13 Permalink
Eorl
Brisbane, Queensland
10623 posts
Thanks for the report on this, we'll have DICE look into the issue.
11:09am 05/11/13 Permalink
Sammy
2 posts
Ah ok, so its not an rcon issue, sweet :)
01:06pm 05/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:06pm 05/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.