How NVIDIA Geforce RTX powered laptops empower you to make your home a place of work, play, or something in-between.
The Power to Work, The Desire to Play - with NVIDIA
The Wii original gets the Nintendo Switch remaster treatment and the results confirm just why this series is one of the best.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is Role-Playing Gold
With the recent release of Fallout 76: Wastelanders, we sat down with Bethesda Game Studios to discuss its development, the original launch, and the road ahead.
Fallout 76 - The Big Interview
An entry level take on a well-worn genre that after a few hours will have you heading for the exit.
Minecraft Dungeons Review - Between a Block and a Hard Place
R5 Patch released (88031)
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
9 posts
R5 server patch was released overnight, i3d.net and gameservers.com servers already patched, I guess AusGamers will happen fairly quickly this morning.... lets hope it improves things!
05:32am 04/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:32am 04/11/13 Permalink
SnotGoblin
New Zealand
1 posts
R5 patch semi fixes the server queue. does not improve the crashing at all sadly. R6 is scheduled to fix crashes.
Lots of people moaning about R5 making servers crash more, but R5 is a must patch ASAP for all GSP's from DICE.
05:37am 04/11/13 Permalink
syk3
24 posts
hmm R5 well atleast it fixes the que and now i will be allowed to join my server without having to do a /kick user sorry but i really want to play command...

Lets see R6 break everything thats been fixed already lol.
08:36am 04/11/13 Permalink
MrMickeyG
Melbourne, Victoria
10 posts
R6 has now been released, and has been great for me, not one crash.
09:43am 04/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
989 posts
We skipped this one - it was released to us at about 2am local time, so by the time we were ready to patch we knew that R6 was being delivered.
11:18am 04/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:18am 04/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.