The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Tickets?
syk3
14 posts
Ive chucked a couple of tickets in and got responded to 1 of them, expecting that i would have been contacted back by now?

Not really sure where else to put this but i cannot create a new user for my control panel keeps spitting out errors saying to contact server administrators.

Can someone please update me on if its being looked at? really dont want to give out my username and password to others in order for them to reboot our server.
04:38pm 01/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:38pm 01/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
982 posts
Sorry, we've had a bit of a day, and your issue didn't relate to a server being down. I need to get one of our developers involved, so I won't have an answer for you this weekend, but it will be looked at.

If you want, update that ticket with the email address of the dude you want to have access and Eorl or I will add him from our end.
05:21pm 01/11/13 Permalink
syk3
15 posts
Sorry, we've had a bit of a day, and your issue didn't relate to a server being down. I need to get one of our developers involved, so I won't have an answer for you this weekend, but it will be looked at.If you want, update that ticket with the email address of the dude you want to have access and Eorl or I will add him from our end.

Thanks ill get that info from them and have it sent through asap.
05:28pm 01/11/13 Permalink
syk3
31 posts
Malthius,

I know you guys are busy and this isnt important but can you check emails i sent on saturday please.

Issue #313529

Thanks.
11:54pm 04/11/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
1005 posts
Sorry, someone gave Eorl the day off, and nobody else remembered to nag me about your ticket. He's back on deck this morning, I'm sure the first thing he'll do as I walk up the stairs is hassle me about it.
01:03am 05/11/13 Permalink
syk3
32 posts
I just dropped another one in Malthius, more important then the first one :D

And no worries thought you might have got busy and forgot :P
01:05am 05/11/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:05am 05/11/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.