There’s a great game at the core of Diablo: Immortal.
Diablo: Immortal Review - Sanctuary Lost
DreamHack Melbourne represents the first time the festival will hit our shores, and it’s on track to become Australia’s requisite gaming event of the year.
DreamHack Melbourne 2022 is Going to Be Huge
Thanks to the Bethesda ANZ, we've got an amazing custom The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S console pack to giveaway in Australia!
Win This Amazing Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S Pack
Overwatch 2 is launching this October, and with a big reveal stream showcasing what's in store, we break it all down...
Overwatch 2 - Everything You Need To Know
Hello
Adsa
Melbourne, Victoria
26 posts
Looking forward to helping if needed :)

But most probably just lurking....
05:22pm 29/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:22pm 29/10/13 Permalink
ph33x
Thailand
503 posts
Hi.

You helped me already, take a rest.
09:07am 30/10/13 Permalink
Floormassacre
New South Wales
2 posts
Hey Adsa / Malth

When I go to "Manage" in my servers, a blank screen is coming up with nothing to edit.

Thanks.
07:42pm 30/10/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
977 posts
Hey Adsa.

Adsa was a GameArena GameOp for a long time and an active third party tool developer for BF3/BF4. He knows our systems inside and out, so he's a welcome addition to the community. He's not on staff, so he doesn't have access to your servers to fix things, but his insights will be very welcome.
07:55pm 30/10/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
978 posts
Hey Adsa / MalthWhen I go to "Manage" in my servers, a blank screen is coming up with nothing to edit. Thanks.

That's a bug we introduced by putting the entire rentals part of the site behind https. Click 'open in new window' and you'll see the configuration page. The bug will be fixed tomorrow sometime.
07:56pm 30/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:56pm 30/10/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.