The Elder Scrolls Online journeys back into Skyrim with the latest Chapter - Greymoor. Where eveything both above and below ground, is not what it seems.
The Elder Scrolls Online Greymoor and the Journey Back to Skyrim
We sit down with members of the development team to talk about the past, present, and future of Hearthstone.
Blizzard on Hearthstone’s Massive Year of the Phoenix
After the excellent Resident Evil 2 remake from last year the third game in the series gets a similarly impressive visual makeover.
Resident Evil 3 Review - Action-Packed Remake Falters
We've taken a stab at our 10 best games to play when in the middle of a crisis. From recent hits to gems we keep coming back to.
The Good Place - Finding Your Videogame Comfort Zone
Hello
Adsa
Melbourne, Victoria
26 posts
Looking forward to helping if needed :)

But most probably just lurking....
05:22pm 29/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:22pm 29/10/13 Permalink
ph33x
Thailand
503 posts
Hi.

You helped me already, take a rest.
09:07am 30/10/13 Permalink
Floormassacre
New South Wales
2 posts
Hey Adsa / Malth

When I go to "Manage" in my servers, a blank screen is coming up with nothing to edit.

Thanks.
07:42pm 30/10/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
977 posts
Hey Adsa.

Adsa was a GameArena GameOp for a long time and an active third party tool developer for BF3/BF4. He knows our systems inside and out, so he's a welcome addition to the community. He's not on staff, so he doesn't have access to your servers to fix things, but his insights will be very welcome.
07:55pm 30/10/13 Permalink
Malthius
Brisbane, Queensland
978 posts
Hey Adsa / MalthWhen I go to "Manage" in my servers, a blank screen is coming up with nothing to edit. Thanks.

That's a bug we introduced by putting the entire rentals part of the site behind https. Click 'open in new window' and you'll see the configuration page. The bug will be fixed tomorrow sometime.
07:56pm 30/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:56pm 30/10/13 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.