We sit down with Bethesda Game Studios to discuss the latest update to Fallout 76, and discover how its customisation could one day lead to full-scale modding.
Inside Fallout Worlds - Our Big Fallout 76 Interview
When you look beyond pricing and take the 1080p performance as what it is then this more mainstream RDNA 2 offering is one to consider.
MSI Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming X Review
Gothic, dark, and fairy tale-like in nature, albeit one with a scope and breadth that feels wholly original -- even though its pieces might not be.
Lost in Random Review - A Dark and Memorable Fairy Tale
You've known it was coming, but did you expect everything revealed?
In Kratos We Trust - God of War Rangarok Unveiled!
Bigpond Games Shop
Louisa
Sydney, New South Wales
4 posts
Does anybody know if you can get the serial number for a Bigpond Games digital game that I bought. I have lost the file that has all the passwords for games.
01:32pm 07/09/21 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:32pm 07/09/21 Permalink
trog
Other International
40194 posts
The service is offline so unless you have the serials in an email or saved somewhere, they are probably gone
01:03pm 08/09/21 Permalink
Louisa
Sydney, New South Wales
5 posts
The service is offline so unless you have the serials in an email or saved somewhere, they are probably gone

No I couldn't retrieve emails or files from computer. So had to buy new pc and now have to buy games again as I don't have serials. Some of the games
you can't buy anymore. I just thought somebody might know if you can still get them. Thank you for your answer.
03:02pm 08/09/21 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:02pm 08/09/21 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.