Eidos-Montréal, the studio behind the recent Deus Ex duo and Shadow of the Tomb Raider, is adding a new track to its mix-tape with Guardians of the Galaxy.
Guardians of the Galaxy - Square Enix Goes Marvel Once More
Halo Infinite’s multiplayer is set to take the series forward in new and meaningful ways, and it’ll be free-to-play across Xbox consoles and PC.
Halo Infinite Multiplayer - Everything You Need to Know
Forza Horizon 5. Starfield. Redfall. All the major game reveals, trailers, and info you need from Microsoft’s big E3 2021 event.
Xbox & Bethesda E3 2021 Showcase - All The Major Reveals
With its modern setting and overhauled Frostbite engine, Battlefield 2042 is not only the latest entry in the series - it’s aiming to push the sandbox into new and exciting territory.
Battlefield 2042 Interview - We Sit Down with DICE
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition is out
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27383 posts
Out on all platforms.

I'm really liking it so far. The initial prologue in 1 was great but I'm starting to remember why 2 was considered so much better as the story picks up its stride. Playing as Femshep for the first time and Jennifer Hale is clearly the superior voice actor.

Have been running into some crashes. Had a repeatable crash when accessing a new area that halted the main quest but a file integrity check downloaded some stuff and it started working. Also a rather hefty patch dropped yesterday.

Game runs like a dream (as it should) on any old system. I have heard reports of some slowdown in the Citadel area but maybe that's fixed with the patch.

It's premium priced but worth it I reckon if you loved the series. The originals are problematic on modern systems and the DLC is expensive and fragmented between storefronts. Price of admission is worth it just to have those issues fixed. Don't expect any graphical wonderment. Still feels very much like a mid-2000s game but with a nice little polish up.
01:45pm 18/05/21 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:45pm 18/05/21 Permalink
d^
Melbourne, Victoria
1588 posts
Nice, I was on the fence about getting it as I never did get around to playing the older ones. I might have to pick it up.
07:13pm 26/05/21 Permalink
Murf
Gold Coast, Queensland
171 posts
Nice, I was on the fence about getting it as I never did get around to playing the older ones. I might have to pick it up.

I only played them for the first time back in 2019, and I enjoyed my time with them. I can definitely see why this is a favourite series for a lot of people. If you like heavily story/dialogue/character focused games and okay with a bit of janky combat then give this a crack.
08:23pm 26/05/21 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:23pm 26/05/21 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.