Shadowlands is set to get its first major content drop, we chat to Blizzard about what's in store and telling stories in the afterlife.
World of Warcraft Shadowlands Unleash the Chains of Domination
Forged in the Barrens is the next expansion to hit Hearthstone, and it arrives alongside the new Year of the Gryphon, a new mode, and a major shuffle of the deck.
Hearthstone’s Forged in the Barrens Expansion is For the Horde
Diablo II: Resurrected is out this year for PC and consoles and it’s basically a dream scenario. Remake-level visuals with that authentic classic feel.
Diablo 2: Resurrected Brings Back the Iconic Action-RPG
Announced at BlizzConline we dive into this new take on an class-ic, and chat to Blizzard as the Rogue officially joins Diablo IV.
Diablo 4 - Inside the Rogue Reveal
Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC - Good?
Nmag
Sydney, New South Wales
1369 posts
Is this game good on PC yet? Last I read.. on PC it wasn't good.

1 GAME YOU’VE WISHED FOR IS ON SALE!

Red Dead Redemption 2

-33% A$ 89.95 A$ 60.26

SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 15 Dec 5:00am AEDT

Winner of over 175 Game of the Year Awards and recipient of over 250 perfect scores, RDR2 is the epic tale of outlaw Arthur Morgan and the infamous Van der Linde gang, on the run across America at the dawn of the modern age. Also includes access to the shared living world of Red Dead Online.
01:11pm 10/12/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:11pm 10/12/20 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8745 posts
Is this game good on PC yet? Last I read.. on PC it wasn't good.

Yes, but recommended to play with a controller as it's that sort of game. I just finished a mammoth (heh) PC build with a 3070 and benchmarked it at 110fps average without V-Sync and it ran and looked gorgeous. Before that I was playing off an Alienware 17" Gaming Laptop with a 2080 at 1080p and it still ran an d looked fine. It's probably still the best-looking game across console and PC if you've got the right gear.

It's just a slow-to-play game, if you haven't jumped in before. So be prepared for it to progress slowly
02:51pm 10/12/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41537 posts
such a slow slow game
03:25pm 10/12/20 Permalink
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
1876 posts
Ran like ass on my system, so I refunded it pretty quickly.

My GTX1080 and i5 7600k apparently aren't good enough to keep a stable 60fps even on the lowest gfx settings @ 1080p =\

In reality, it was probably just an issue with my specific rig and perhaps something installed or whatever, but I didn't enjoy it enough to bother trying 100 fixes for crappy framerate.
02:24am 11/12/20 Permalink
Nmag
Sydney, New South Wales
1370 posts
Thanks. Not that keen on the cowboy theme. Not getting a controller. I think I'll leave it as "A game to get if we get a new console".
07:31pm 11/12/20 Permalink
Arpey
New South Wales
217 posts
If you're not into the Western genre it's probably one to miss even then. The game is a beautifully crafted thing but the very deliberate pacing put off a lot of people I know who even enjoyed the first Red Dead Redemption. If you enjoy the genre though it will immerse you in the way that only a game with the same budget as some small-to-medium sized nations can.
10:38am 12/12/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:38am 12/12/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.