As a launch title for the PlayStation 5 it doesn't get much better than a follow-up to one of the best superhero games of all time.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Review
Is it game enough to fill the Gerudo Valley-sized gap in our collective souls? Can it quench the unquenchable heart that lies still, awaiting the return of Link in Breath of the Wild 2?
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review - A Link to the Past
Perhaps the best in the franchise yet, and it wasn't even lead by either of the A or B teams...
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Our Full Review
anyone know where i can get a ps5
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41525 posts
doesnt look like theres any left for a long time :(

gamesmen were selling second pre order this morning, their website is cactus.

vodaphone are selling them with any two plans, considering signing up for a plan i dont need, just to get ps5.

anywhere else i can try?

i have wishlists on amazon, sony, and am watching big w, target.

i have ruined christmas :(
09:15am 12/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:15am 12/11/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41526 posts
currently refreshing repeatedly on hardly normal, everywhere else that had them today has sold out :(
09:39am 12/11/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41527 posts
got disc version from amazon, delivered dec 18.

yay xmas is back on!
10:30am 12/11/20 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
40067 posts
glad you got one, but f*** it kinda s**** me that Amazon is the only place you can get one. Have Australian retailers just flat out given up on selling things these days or what?
11:39am 12/11/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41528 posts
i think theres a massive shortage vs demand.

all the usual retailers have presold their allotments and are struggling to get more in.

most places are saying no new stock until next year.

a lot of retailers got new allotments today, which all presold pretty much straight away.
12:51pm 12/11/20 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24791 posts
did you try getting an ipad or surface during the shutdown? it was f*****g impossible on back order 2 months.
09:49am 16/11/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41530 posts
or bicycles! although that seems to have calmed down now.
10:43am 16/11/20 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
40074 posts
did you try getting an ipad or surface during the shutdown? it was f*****g impossible on back order 2 months.
no but I went past Umart many times and was always amazed at the huge line out the door into the car park and the traffic there every single time. So many people stocking up on kit to work from home. Lots of supply chain disruption in many industries!
03:56pm 16/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:56pm 16/11/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.