As a launch title for the PlayStation 5 it doesn't get much better than a follow-up to one of the best superhero games of all time.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Review
Is it game enough to fill the Gerudo Valley-sized gap in our collective souls? Can it quench the unquenchable heart that lies still, awaiting the return of Link in Breath of the Wild 2?
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review - A Link to the Past
Perhaps the best in the franchise yet, and it wasn't even lead by either of the A or B teams...
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Our Full Review
Mass Effect Legendary Edition Announced - The Epic Sci-Fi Trilogy Ge...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
7639 posts
With Casey Hudson taking to the official BioWare blog to confirm, "we’re super happy to finally reveal that we’ve been working on a remastered edition of the Mass Effect trilogy". As per long-standing rumours the collection is called Mass Effect Legendary Edition and will be available in the first half of next year on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC - with enhancements for next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.

The following cinematic character teaser was released though it doesn't show off any of the remsatered-ness coming.

Without going into specifics BioWare notes that the trilogy package will include all DLC and bonus content and target 4K for its updated presentation with faster frame-rates - hinting at a 60fps target. And best of all it sounds like the project has been spearheaded and is being developed internally at BioWare.

"For many months now, our team at BioWare has been hard at work updating the textures, shaders, models, effects, and technical features of three enormous games," Casey writes. "Our goal was not to remake or reimagine the original games, but to modernize the experience so that fans and new players can experience the original work in its best possible form. It’s been amazing to see the adventures of Commander Shepard take on new life in super-sharp resolution, faster frame-rates, and beautiful visual enhancements."

More details are expected in the new year.
12:04pm 09/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:04pm 09/11/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41522 posts
i cant wait to dance at 60 fps
09:03pm 09/11/20 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
3055 posts
Sounds good but I'm not sure I'd play through the 3rd one again. 2 times was enough. I wish Bioware would do better than they have been for the past 5 years.
01:54am 15/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:54am 15/11/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.