As a launch title for the PlayStation 5 it doesn't get much better than a follow-up to one of the best superhero games of all time.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Review
Is it game enough to fill the Gerudo Valley-sized gap in our collective souls? Can it quench the unquenchable heart that lies still, awaiting the return of Link in Breath of the Wild 2?
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review - A Link to the Past
Perhaps the best in the franchise yet, and it wasn't even lead by either of the A or B teams...
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Our Full Review
Rockstar on Underground Fight Clubs, Stew Carrying and How Red Dead ...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8714 posts
We were lucky enough to be given a chance to chat with some key developers from the world-building and design side of Red Dead Online recently where we touched a little on the last major update that came to the game: The Naturalist, but we wouldn't be very good at our jobs if we didn't dig a little deeper on the challenges the team faces with keeping such a diverse world alive, while also revealing some of the weirder stuff the community has done on their own.

Here's a snippet from our in-depth Q&A:
AusGamers: What’s the weirdest ‘role’ you’ve seen a community member take up before you guys created roles?

Katie Pica: It’s not a role specifically, but I think the group of players that decided to carry their stew from one side of the map to the other stood out to me.

Scott Butchard: Before we created the roles, the emergence of a fight club subculture was a very cool thing to me. It wasn’t so much weird as a surprise. It really showed that players were into that social vibe in a controlled way – and it’s something that we’d like to acknowledge in future.
Click here for our in-depth Red Dead Online interview
06:56pm 02/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page