Surprise! There is another with NVIDIA closing out the year with another member of the impressive GeForce RTX 30 Series family arriving on the scene.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founder's Edition Review
As a launch title for the PlayStation 5 it doesn't get much better than a follow-up to one of the best superhero games of all time.
Marvel's Spider-Man Miles Morales Review
Is it game enough to fill the Gerudo Valley-sized gap in our collective souls? Can it quench the unquenchable heart that lies still, awaiting the return of Link in Breath of the Wild 2?
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Review - A Link to the Past
AMD Zen 3 Reveal Tonight
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27211 posts
Streaming at 0200hrs on AMD's youtube channel. Hopefully they will be a) good b) available for purchase on release. Steam hardware survey has AMD at 25.59% so perhaps that will help availability wise. 5Ghz is a nice mark to reach and breach but I'd be happy with just under Intel performance using the respective top tier chip(let). Will be stoked if AMD overtake Intel but even if the announcement suggests that I'll still have to wait and see.
09:59pm 08/10/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:59pm 08/10/20 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
40041 posts
positive feedback from the headlines I saw but interested in local hot takes if anyone has some?
04:48pm 09/10/20 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27256 posts
So these things are beasts apparently. I ordered mine and may have it by the end of the week but I'm not hopeful.
02:12pm 06/11/20 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27295 posts
Anyone else got a Zen 3? How is overclocking going for you? PBO gives me better results but 1usmus (the DRAM Calculator guy) recommends PB2. What power plans are you running? I'm still on the 1usmus universal one. Haven't really experimented with those yet.
09:31pm 23/11/20 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7778 posts
I got a 5800x.. havent tried OC however I did notice it was running 10-20 degrees hotter than my 3700x under various loads
03:13pm 24/11/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:13pm 24/11/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.