Croteam brings back Serious Sam in a package that is a Duke Nukem Forever sized mess.
Serious Sam 4 Review - Seriously Bland
We go hands-on with Immortals Fenyx Rising and speak with game director, Scott Phillips, read on for more!
Imagine if Breath of the Wild met Assassin's Creed Odyssey...
Arriving with a price-point similar to that of the Founders Edition, the ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity is a great choice for those looking to pick-up an RTX 3080.
ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity Review
An OC beast that runs cool, silent, and also happens to be built like Rolls Royce.
MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio Review
A Total War Saga: TROY Review - Swords, Sandals, and Epic Battles in...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
7290 posts
Developer Creative Assembly finally sets its sights on our very own Achilles Heel.. an Ancient Greek setting. With A Total War Saga: TROY it presents the Trojan War as presented in Homer's epic The Iliad.

And as our reviewer Edan Burg found out -- in addition to some cool new stuff added, the latest Total War also makes the choice between Brad Pitt and Eric Bana an easy one. Because you can simply play through the campaign again.
Swords, sandals, myth, and legend. Starting out you have a choice of eight factions split across the Greeks and Trojans. As is the Total War way each has its own playstyle, unique units, and heroes. In the two playthroughs for this review the choice was simple... Brad Pitt and then Eric Bana. I mean, Achilles and Hector.

The focus on heroes outside of simple abilities on a skill-tree is very cool. Take Achilles, he has a faction mechanic where his mood is affected by his actions -- things like sitting in a settlement chilling with his homie Patroclus or being at war and watching out for any heel-bound projectiles. His mood can result in the overall population becoming unhappy, and ol’ Achilles loves a good mood swing so managing his temperament becomes a thing.

Hector on the other hand is in competition with his brother Paris, who looks suspiciously like Orlando Bloom, so there’s a whole system around earning praise from dearest father to be named faction heir. Be the first to earn enough praise and either Bana or Bloom will unlock permanent buffs and goodies.

Our Full A Total War Saga: TROY Review
12:15am 13/08/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:15am 13/08/20 Permalink
Dave T
1 posts
Available for free in the first 24 hours of release, to claim and keep, from the Epic Games store from 11 pm tonight (Sydney time, 13 August). If I have done my conversion correctly.
10:45am 13/08/20 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
7291 posts
Thanks Dave... indeed it does! We'll be sharing that as soon as it goes live... that's our calculation too
12:51pm 13/08/20 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12451 posts
Picked it up for free, have had this on my calendar for a while.
10:35am 14/08/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:35am 14/08/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.