With the release of the latest expansion for Blizzard’s Hearthstone we sit down with the development team to learn about its development.
Hearthstone Interview - Inside the Halls of Scholomance Academy
With Sony and Guerrilla Games’ Horizon Zero Dawn hitting CPUs and GPUs, Kosta finally steps into the post-apocalyptic shoes of heroine Aloy to slay some robo-dinos.
Horizon Zero Dawn is the Best Game I Haven’t Played
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 is one of the most talked about gaming laptops of the year for good reason - it packs the AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS mobile CPU in a tiny package.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 Review
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO Mechanical Keyboard Review - One of the Best
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
7168 posts
The Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO mechanical keyboard, as per that headline, is one of the best pure mechanical keyboards available today. Featuring Roccat's own Titan Switches that feature a tactile and responsive low-actuation point for gaming the result is a great overall feel that is matched by its stylish look.

Where the Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO goes from great to, err, even greater comes with the Roccat-developed Titan Switches – tactile and responsive, with a great overall feel. Although the more game-friendly low actuation point might take some getting used to, the results across productivity were surprisingly good. Paired with a string of first-person titles like DOOM Eternal, Valorant, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and the results were indeed impressive. Which ultimately comes down to the quality of the Titan Switches and the key-caps that were designed for a fast, tactile, and wobble-free response. And for those wondering, the keyboard errs on the side of silent – audible but a far cry from the more clicky-options out there.

Our Full Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO Mechanical Keyboard Review
04:34pm 13/07/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:34pm 13/07/20 Permalink
deeper
Brisbane, Queensland
4319 posts
Just a quick heads up - as an owner of this keyboard just letting potential buyers know that my "a, s, d" keys all had their "letters" stripped within the first 10 days of use - so the keys appear worn.

Apart from that, it's a nice (though expensive) keyboard.

PS: it's not as easy to keep clean / maintain as one might expect
04:38pm 13/07/20 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
7169 posts
Thanks deeper... been using this for about the same time and haven't had that issue... so obvs wasn't in the review...
04:45pm 13/07/20 Permalink
deeper
Brisbane, Queensland
4320 posts
Cool, nice to hear it's not all of them - cause I certainly hadn't ready any other comments related to it when I researched prior to purchase.

Only cosmetics anyway :p
04:48pm 14/07/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:48pm 14/07/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.