The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Tenet - new film by Christopher Nolan
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27097 posts
Can't wait to bust the COVID isolation blues with a new Nolan movie

Like I usually do with upcoming things that I'm excited about I've limited myself to just watching trailers and not thinking about them too much. It looks like some sort of time reversal story mechanic perhaps similar to flashback features seen in some games. Knowing Nolan though there will be a lot more to it with plenty of surprises and twists.

Hopefully cinemas will be open soon because I needs me some of this. The closest Nolan has come to releasing a bad film was DKR and it wasn't too bad. Like The Beatles Let It Be album it was still better than most stuff out there.

Release date is 16th July in Australia.
01:46pm 19/06/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:46pm 19/06/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41487 posts
got super excited when i thought it "Telnet", less excited now.
01:48pm 19/06/20 Permalink
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
1872 posts
got super excited when i thought it "Telnet", less excited now.

Hahaha not gonna lie, I was the same XD
10:31pm 23/06/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:31pm 23/06/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.