The next-generation of videogame graphics will be defined by real-time ray-tracing. From Cyberpunk 2077 to Dying Light 2, we go through the ray-traced games on the horizon.
Real-Time Ray-Tracing and The Next-Gen Games We’ll Play
Hideo Kojima's latest looks wonderful running on a modern PC rig, and it's still as weird and strange and alluring as ever.
Death Stranding on PC - A Stunning Odyssey by the Oddity
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
Tenth gen Intel release
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
17022 posts
A bunch of SKUs have been released but I missed out :(

All my suppliers are saying they have no idea when stock will return at the moment.

I'm looking for an i9 10900k or kf. I could probably get hold of a 10700 at the moment but really want the bigger donk - anyone here work somewhere and have the inside word on supply?
07:55am 27/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:55am 27/05/20 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
40010 posts
I have no inside word but I have been speaking to a few people who have been trying to buy components and apparently everything is a bit thin on the ground at the moment - working hypothesis is that the pandemic has triggered a burst of hardware buying as more people move into WFH.
10:20am 27/05/20 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
17023 posts
stupid virus
10:53am 27/05/20 Permalink
Rukh
Brisbane, Queensland
1144 posts
Umart listed some on their page as being in stock today I think. Though perhaps that was non-K, I forget.
03:39pm 27/05/20 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
17024 posts
Yeh Ticcles gave me the heads up when umart put their stock online; they have my money now, hopefully I get hardware in return!

Cheers all
08:25am 28/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:25am 28/05/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.