We've got a Sensei Ten Neon Rider Gaming Mouse and a Neon Rider QcK L Mousepad up for grabs!
SteelSeries Neon Rider Give Away!
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
Gorn Review - Taking PSVR Violence to the R18+ Maximus
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
6935 posts
From the studio behind Broforce and Genital Jousting and the publishing team at Devolver Digital, Gorn presents an ultra-violent and comical take of gladiatorial combat. And as is the way with VR, swinging those digital weapons for hours on end can become a workout in and of itself.

As Adam 'GrizGaming' Mathew discovered.
By the time you brutalise your way through Gorn's six or so arenas, you'll be a veritable master of crowd-control and cold, economical death-strikes.

Your arms will ache to buggery too. Fighting for your life for three hours is sweaty, sweaty work. It'll tone the hell out of your trapezius. In a very literal sense, Gorn will make a gladiator out of you.

The mild pain I put myself through to finish Gorn is a testament to just how fun an addictive it is. For me, Gorn's claws dug in when I realised you could make a variety of rude gestures with your hands. Being able to ninja-parry incoming strikes and disarm (or “dis-head”) people got me hooked even more. But really, it's the evolving access to increasingly nasty weapons that will keep the PSVR stuck on your head, long after those lenses have fogged and your forehead is running like Niagara.

Click Here to Read Our Full Gorn Review
02:38pm 19/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page