Our very first hands-on with Cyberpunk 2077 -- can this game truly live up to the hype? Read on for our full thoughts...
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-On - A Life More Complicated
From mash-up to sampling to festival culture and dance music, Harmonix’s latest puts player choice and expression front-and-centre.
FUSER - Harmonix Sets its Sights on Festival Lights
The latest June 2020 quarterly update on Diablo IV is a treasure trove of new info, so let’s break it down.
Diablo 4 Update – Open World, Events, Legendary Gear, and More
As the latest LG OLED, the CX presents a high-end display that takes OLED technology forward in meaningful ways.
LG CX 65-inch 4K OLED - A Stunning Next-Gen Ready Display
Happy Friday - Cyberpunk 2077 Gets an R18+ Rating in Australia with ...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8524 posts
In that nothing will be edited. As reported by Gamespot AU, the game "reached a major milestone" passing classification here, as we're notoriously staunch on sexual content, drug use and more, all of which Cyberpunk 2077 has in adult spades.

This "milestone" adds even more in that it highlights the fact the game is on track to release as promised, which should brighten up -- in neon joy -- everyone's tumultuous 2020.

From Gamespot:
"I was [concerned about censorship] because I know Australia has issues with drugs and the other thing is sexualised violence--those are the two things that can kill your product [in Australia]," Mamais said. "But I've been looking into it [over] the last couple of days. It seems like we're safe. You don't get rewarded for [using] drugs as far as I know in the game. The player doesn't do any kind of sexualised violence at all where it's really tasteless; we wouldn't do anything like that."
We've covered the game extensively in the past, and have even had the privilege of seeing the studio's cafeteria and hallways in Warsaw (they were in visit lockdown), while we may have been 'responsible' for *that* RTX NVIDIA collaboration.

Hopefully we'll have new content on the game being shared with us soon.
04:14pm 01/05/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:14pm 01/05/20 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24662 posts
I'm looking forward to this game.
10:48am 02/05/20 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27098 posts
It has been delayed again till November 19th :(
03:29pm 19/06/20 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41488 posts
constant delays are s***ting me.

witcher 3 was high quality, but did they keep delaying it like this?
05:23pm 19/06/20 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
19223 posts
witcher 3 got delayed twice and this is cyberpunk's second delay.

i don't mind delays. there are plenty of games to play in the mean time.
06:49pm 19/06/20 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
27099 posts
HZD on PC will help ease the pain.
06:52pm 19/06/20 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
3047 posts
11:06am 20/06/20 Permalink
system
Internet