We've got a Sensei Ten Neon Rider Gaming Mouse and a Neon Rider QcK L Mousepad up for grabs!
SteelSeries Neon Rider Give Away!
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
Looks like Chronicles of Elyria has Failed
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
17006 posts
The $1.3M Kickstarter FAQ is now a typical oh s*** we ran out of money thing.

It's dead, Jim.

I had low expectations after the months rolled on but I don't think we'll see a playable version released.
02:32pm 28/04/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:32pm 28/04/20 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12431 posts
Wow, had never heard about this title. If I did I would have probably kept walking. An explosion looking for a catalyst.
02:23pm 30/04/20 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
1011 posts
Funding kickstarter is the equivalent of gambling.

Kickstarter is a joke and puts no effort into enforcing any restrictions to ensure project delivery. Part of the percent taken by kickstarter should be used to provide some sort of financial planning and support for projects over a certain amount (say >250k).

It's a joke that medical scientists need to write a 10 page document if they want 25k which is then peer reviewed but these incompetent "CEOs" get a cool mill with no oversight.

This:

Kickstarter’s terms of service specify that backer refund requests are solely between creators and backers.

and this feature creep comment:

When we launched our Kickstarter campaign, we believed we could release a playable version of Chronicles of Elyria for $900k with limited features designed to keep the costs within that budget. We always intended to continue to develop the features of Chronicles of Elyria. We believe we clearly communicated on our Kickstarter campaign, on our website, and on our forums, that additional development was going to require additional funding.

is a huge red flag that there was no oversight.

Oh and also the fact they had SIXTEEN PEOPLE before funding was secured.

Sixteen people.
1.3 million.
MMORPG.
For everything else, there's master card.
04:53pm 30/04/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:53pm 30/04/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.