We've got a Sensei Ten Neon Rider Gaming Mouse and a Neon Rider QcK L Mousepad up for grabs!
SteelSeries Neon Rider Give Away!
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 600 Wireless Headset Review
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8478 posts
Feel like you might be stuck at home for the next couple of weeks for *reasons*? Maybe you have a shame pile you can push through in that time and, maybe, some of those games are multiplayer you can, you know, play with Dutton, Gobert or the Trudeaus, Turtle Beach has you wirelessly covered.

Here's a snippet:
"To be fair, it’s fine. But I boast a set of wireless BOSE headphones for music and travel that are comfortable AF, while the aforementioned Naris are just like hard, heavy pillows on your ears and head. Going to these wasn’t jarring, but they’re tight and *less* comfy than the aforementioned. However, what they lack in First Class lounging, they still exceed in audio expectation -- like an economy experience where you’re still singled out by the stewards and have a pampered, if cramped, longhaul flight but feel looked after enough not to complain. The price point here will determine your decision-making around purchase, and my landing on their level of comfort is based exclusively off having a few options around me because of the position I’m in, but honestly, these are more than serviceable."
Click here for our full Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 600 review.

06:56pm 13/03/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply