A less is more approach amplified by a wonderful score and an immersive cinematic approach.
Stela Review - A Moving Work of Pure Art
If DOOM 2016 was the proof of concept, DOOM Eternal is the masterwork. A single chord or musical phrase expanded into an all-encompassing symphony of cartoon hyperviolence.
DOOM Eternal Review - id Software Delivers its Masterpiece
Ray-tracing is set to become a major element in the future videogame graphics. So we’ve decided to rank all the current traced rays out there.
RTX On - Ranking Real-Time Raytracing in Games
As Hearthstone heads into the Year of the Phoenix, it’s introducing the first new class since the game launched. The game-changing Demon Hunter.
Inside Hearthstone’s New Game Changing Demon Hunter Class
[NSW] MPU 2020 Clan Drinks Reunion
Nmag
Sydney, New South Wales
1259 posts
Had a little chat to Bane. He agreed an MPU 2020 Clan Drinks Reunion would be a good idea.

Your mission is to get this to any old gamers from MPU from 1998 -> whenever.

I'm hoping Herdy and Python see this.

See crappy flier I made:

https://i.imgur.com/kagN5eq.jpg

Also see the "reach-around plan" to explain who could be contact who to promote it. Working from left to right. For example: I'll hit up a few Facebook contacts and ask them to hit up some of their contacts. If we put the effort in we should get some numbers.

https://i.imgur.com/D6XLcUS.jpg

Cheers and thank you!
09:03pm 29/01/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:03pm 29/01/20 Permalink
FiREFLy
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
I have sent it on. I will see if I can get some flights from Melbourne. Would love to see everyone again. It's been too long.
09:54pm 29/01/20 Permalink
Nmag
Sydney, New South Wales
1260 posts
Neotrope says he's coming ! Haven't chatted with him for 15+ years. Says he's still good friends with Python and LPB and will encourage them to come along.
10:00am 31/01/20 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21550 posts
Just saw this, count me a maybe!

Financial year end and I'll have my first child arriving early June...

Definitely keen to catch up with everyone though!
05:22pm 22/02/20 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:22pm 22/02/20 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.