We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
We've taken to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order like a Womprat to sand. But how does it hold up?
Light or Dark? Our In-Depth Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review
Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Review - A Competitive Edge
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
6300 posts
Of course there's no single peripheral out there that can take a rather average player into the realm of esports competitive superstar, but they can still give you an edge in your everyday gaming. Case in point the low 1mm actuation point of the Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition. Which had Nathan Lawrence go all Zen and unlearn and re-learn the learnings and ways of the FPS.

And actually improve his game. Of which, like a baggy pants wearing dancer from the '90s, he already had a considerable amount of. Game, that is.
The TE is a game-changer in this regard. More often than not, I was able to slide or dive to safety in both Battlefield V and Modern Warfare. It made me c***ier with A-D-A-D dancing in gunfights, and even led to some heinously disrespectful plays where I closed the gap on firing enemies for front-on melee kills.

If you can adapt to it, the TE pays off dividends.

Click Here to Read Our Full Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition Review
04:56pm 11/11/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:56pm 11/11/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26799 posts
Complete no buy for me because numpad+ and numpad/ are my go to quicksave and quickload buttons ever since I first played Deus Ex :P
05:47pm 11/11/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:47pm 11/11/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.