At PAX Australia we had the chance to sit down with John Mamais, the head of CD Projekt Red’s Krakow studio.
Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt Red on Pushing Graphics Tech Forward
We sit down with Mojang to discuss the upcoming action-RPG Minecraft Dungeons, its humble origins, and focus on combat. The Minecraft way.
Delving Into Minecraft Dungeons with Mojang
We take a swing at where Ubisoft could take Far Cry to next, and it's both closer and further away than you might think...
Where to Next for Far Cry?
At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
Read Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC November 5th
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26753 posts
Ohhhhhh yeah. On my phone so can't really effort post this one. Saw it on Rockstar's official Twitter.
10:03am 05/10/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:03am 05/10/19 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41391 posts
hopefully they speed up the woefully slow gameplay for pc.
11:11am 05/10/19 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2083 posts
On Steam a month later after Epic and Rockstar stores.
12:32pm 05/10/19 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
3004 posts
Also free classic rockstar games if you buy RDR2 from them.

Pre-purchases for Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC begin at 11AM ET on October 9th exclusively on the Rockstar Games Launcher through October 22nd, with a limited time offer during this period of two free Rockstar Games PC titles from the following:

Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Bully: Scholarship Edition L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition

Pre-purchases made on the Rockstar Games Launcher also include free upgrades to the Premium Editions of Red Dead Redemption 2, with both the Special Edition and Ultimate Edition discounted by $20 each. Further pre-purchase bonuses via the Rockstar Games Launcher include: Outlaw Survival Kit for Story Mode War Horse for Story Mode Treasure Map for Story Mode Cash Bonus for Story Mode 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online
12:54pm 05/10/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39829 posts
s*** yeh, first game since GTA5 that I'm keen to play (nothing but Dota 2 since really)
01:18pm 06/10/19 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16968 posts
s*** yeh, first game since GTA5 that I'm keen to play (nothing but Dota 2 since really)

Destiny 2 on PC is pretty fun and free, the only game in recent years to interrupt my dota IV.
06:36pm 06/10/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26756 posts
Have you played it on console at all?
10:27pm 06/10/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39830 posts
Have you played it on console at all?
nope. Do I need to have played original RDR to get what's going on?
02:11pm 08/10/19 Permalink
Arpey
New South Wales
207 posts

It's a prequel so there's only a couple of little nods to "future" events.

Also I love the timing of this, I was just getting the itch to play through RDR2 again but I'll hold off for a month and do it with better framerate and graphics.
03:33pm 08/10/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26760 posts
Nope it could probably even be beneficial going in blind and playing RDR as a sequel at some point.
07:00pm 08/10/19 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
3005 posts

A mod group has already announced it will be making a framework for RDR 2 on PC. So if your into Custom servers and Roleplaying, it will be great.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/10/08/red-dead-redemption-2-mods-already-planned-by-prolific-gta-modders/

02:55pm 11/10/19 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2084 posts
What do you guys reckon?
Buy direct from Rockstarr app or wait a month and get on Steam?
Basically everything I've bought is on Steam.
But torn on what I should do.
Cheers
10:38pm 11/10/19 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
2200 posts
If you want it on Steam @rrrocket just buy it there. If it helps though, Steam will launch R*s new launcher before you can actually play the game.

I too need to ‘get over’ my need to have all the things on Steam. It’s seriously expensive... (R* are doing some promos to kick off their new launcher)
02:18am 12/10/19 Permalink
rrrocket
Brisbane, Queensland
2085 posts
@IVY_Mike I'm happy to purchase on Rockstar store.
Like you I need to 'get over' my need to have all games on Steam too.

Since on Steam it launches the Rockstar launcher when launching the game may as well just buy on Rockstar.

Will mods work as per normal if not on steam?
12:33pm 12/10/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26776 posts
PC trailer is out -

12:37pm 18/10/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:37pm 18/10/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page