We've taken to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order like a Womprat to sand. But how does it hold up?
Light or Dark? Our In-Depth Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review
We take the lesser plumber through a Gooigi-tastic hotel, combined... with numerous ghosts and levels for review spin!
Ectoplasmic! Luigi's Mansion 3 Switch Review!
Obsidian returns with its latest RPG, this time with the creators of Fallout in tow. So then, is this New Vegas in Space? Or something entirely different?
The Outer Worlds Review - Spacer's Choice
Going hands-on with Minecraft RTX we immediately knew we were witnessing something truly special.
Minecraft RTX – The Building Blocks For a Ray Traced Future
Posting about sports
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26739 posts
Don't really think the forum is active enough for seperate threads so figure a general sports thread may be the ticket.

Loving Canberra getting into the GF. Seriously, is there anyone who hates Canberra? Hoping for the Roosters to smash the Storm tonight. Dirty Queensland f****.

And Japan just upset the f*** out of Ireland in the RWC. They got a knack for doing that.
07:20pm 28/09/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:20pm 28/09/19 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41388 posts
lolz, rugby world cup.

afl gf was a write off.

no other sports are worth chatting about, unless we step down to pingpongs.
08:18pm 28/09/19 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24456 posts
The Canberra Souths match was great. I was backing Storm but Sydney were just too good on the night. I backed Richmond but it wasnt worth watching.

Now to see if Elshorbagy can win the Netsuite Squash Championship.
04:23pm 29/09/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26743 posts
Yeah I'm real happy with the GF this year. I love Roosters because they have plenty of good NSW players but Canberra have a special place in my heart.

Can't say I've been following the squash :P
04:24pm 29/09/19 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41389 posts
who will be the best team at running in a straight line forward!?

i can hardly wait!

im probably more interested in the nrl gf pregame, who will they book that the bogans super duper hate!?
06:57pm 29/09/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26744 posts
Frentè.
11:41pm 29/09/19 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4463 posts
Daniel Johns or give Meatloaf another go at tanking
06:28am 30/09/19 Permalink
funky
Canada
1948 posts
AFL GF was boring as f***.

Souths v Canberra was one of the best league games I've seen in years and I'm stoked they've made it into the final. Also happy that the Roosters made it as well because I put money on them earlier in the year at $4.25 to win the whole thing.
01:25pm 30/09/19 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
1005 posts

no other sports are worth chatting about, unless we step down to pingpongs.

FU.

step UP. ping pong is awesome
03:17pm 01/10/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26757 posts
Man I had some money on Croker to win the Clive Churchill, and when they were announcing it they said Canberra Raiders and a 'J' sound but unfortunately it was followed by 'ack Wighton :(
10:32pm 06/10/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:32pm 06/10/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.