At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
The side-scrolling 2.5D sequel improves on the Banjo Kazooie spiritual successor with some help from Donkey Kong Country.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Review
Bustin' makes us feel good in this remaster of the unofficial Ghostbusters 3.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Review
Elements of the Souls-like wrapped up in a tale about human augmentation with chunky pieces of metal you’d refer to as limbs.
The Surge 2 Review - Sci-Fi Souls Returns
Give Us All the Rads - RAD Review
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8304 posts
Double Fine may have made headlines most recently after being acquired by Microsoft in the publishing and tech-giant's bid to create a stable of first-party developers to build an exclusives portfolio capable of combating both Sony and Nintendo (the latter can't really be done, let's be honest), but quietly the studio released a little game called RAD, and it's rocked our world.

Here's a snippet from our review:
There’s a genuine franchise-in-waiting in RAD, but I fear its soft launch and lack of any major marketing, plus its niche setting might see it living out in the wastelands it so expertly portrays. Maybe, however, with Cyberpunk 2077 on its way and with a renewed focus on all things neon, synth and radical, RAD might find a dedicated market. And if I’m Microsoft who now owns Double Fine (and unfortunately I’m not), I’m lookin at this gem with nostalgic yet forward all-seeing eyes, and just how far RAD could actually go.
Click here for our full RAD review.
01:54pm 11/09/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page