At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
The side-scrolling 2.5D sequel improves on the Banjo Kazooie spiritual successor with some help from Donkey Kong Country.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Review
Bustin' makes us feel good in this remaster of the unofficial Ghostbusters 3.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Review
Elements of the Souls-like wrapped up in a tale about human augmentation with chunky pieces of metal you’d refer to as limbs.
The Surge 2 Review - Sci-Fi Souls Returns
Heads Up: The International IX Grand Final 5:30PM AEST
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16951 posts
PSG.LGD has gone down to Liquid this afternoon setting up the first all-western Grand Final since TI3 vs. defending TI8 champions OG.

At 5:30pm today the best of 5 Grand Final series starts. If you're into dota then this is pretty much it :)
05:08pm 25/08/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:08pm 25/08/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39820 posts
Been watching most of the week. Today's games between LGD and Liquid were great; I thought Liquid were doomed but they pulled back and knocked it out of the park. Been some super impressive games all week and I'm pretty pumped for the grand final!
06:44pm 25/08/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39821 posts
ana saving buyback for next game
07:43pm 25/08/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39822 posts
So I left the fourth game after 15 mins or so to go get a snack, thinking it was looking like Liquid were in a strong position and I'd need something to eat to get me through the night. By the time I got back it was all over!

Just watched the replay to figure out what happened and damn it was a bit of a turnaround for OG.

Tell ya what, the quick games make me wonder if all the time spent in the picking phase is worth it
08:00am 26/08/19 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16952 posts
Yeh the Grand Final was at once awesome ... and a disappointment.

The endless teamfight pressure just rolled Liquid, and that's their gamestyle.
12:01pm 26/08/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39823 posts
I seem to remember feeling the same about last year's GF. Bit of a shame especially after that nailbiter first game but there were still some amazing plays and the tournament was great as always.

I'm hoping to get there one year - hoping it's back in Canada next year. Going to one of the minors in Hamburg a couple years back was really great fun.
07:38pm 26/08/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:38pm 26/08/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.