Other ray-tracing games have impressed with single instances of the tech. Control blows them out of the water by quinteting down on the eye-candy tech.
Control's Real-Time Ray Tracing is Pure Next-Gen
The SEGA Mega Drive Mini may not be the first 16-bit SEGA compilation to hit shelves, but it just might be the most impressive.
16-Bit Console Wars Genesis - SEGA Mega Drive Mini Review
Fast-paced flying robot action in the style of Armored Core for the Nintendo Switch. How high does it soar?
DAEMON X MACHINA Review - Mech Action on the Switch
We sat down with The Coalition’s Colin Penty to discuss the challenge of hitting 60 frames-per-second for the campaign and developing for Xbox One X.
Talking Gears 5 and 60 FPS for the Campaign on Xbox One X
Airsoft in Victoria
Arth
Victoria
1 posts
This post has been removed.
Reason: OP got abusive while asking for help
12:53pm 16/08/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39815 posts
Victoria Police will not issue authorisation for Airsoft gun importation because there is no approved range in Victoria to undertake these war games, and because their militaristic appearance plays a part in their perceived undesirability. Yet these issues, along with all the others associated with the sport of Airsoft, can be addressed and remedied.
how
02:28pm 16/08/19 Permalink
Arth
Victoria
2 posts
Liberal Democrats are putting a bill in WA next month to change the Rules. And have also opened up a petition in Vic.

The petition is for anyone that wants to try to help legalise this sport in Victoria.
You must live in Victoria.

https://www.facebook.com/Airsoft4vic/
06:28pm 16/08/19 Permalink
Arth
Victoria
3 posts
how

I suppose we will find this out if a bill goes through. I gather it will be registration or something like a license.
06:30pm 16/08/19 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12407 posts
I'm not in Victoria so I don't care. Apparently we f***ed the rest of Australia in the election so we might as well f*** up your airsoft as well. In fact we should start a counter petition! QLDers against Victorian Airsoft.
11:41am 18/08/19 Permalink
Arth
Victoria
4 posts
I'm not in Victoria so I don't care. Apparently we f***ed the rest of Australia in the election so we might as well f*** up your airsoft as well. In fact we should start a counter petition! QLDers against Victorian Airsoft.

The only thing that sounds f***ed up is your attitude mate.
06:47pm 30/08/19 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4446 posts
unless you're like a proprietor pushing this product for a profit or whatever, i don't really think anyone is going to get up from their arm chair to lift a finger to weigh in on an appeal like this one...

11:17pm 30/08/19 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2997 posts
Sounds like an alright idea to me but I also don't live in Vic. I would have a go at it.
09:00am 31/08/19 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12408 posts
The only thing that sounds f***ed up is your attitude mate.
So salty, typical Victorians. This is why we need to keep nice things out of your hands.
07:53am 02/09/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:53am 02/09/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page