We've now given the next Call of Duty a true multiplayer run, and believe us - this is very legit.
Straight Up Fact: This is the Biggest CoD Multiplayer. Ever.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Gears 5, Seagate is releasing a limited Special "Gears 5" Edition of its popular Game Drive for Xbox
Win - A 'Gears 5' Special Edition Seagate Game Drive For Xbox
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is shaping up to be a franchise in waiting and exactly the sort of Force experience we've been craving for a number of years...
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - The Force is Strong in This One
AusGamers has teamed up with Bethesda to give away a host of The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Moons of Elsweyr card packs.
The Elder Scrolls Legends Moons of Elsweyr Give Away!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Absolutely has Battle Royale - But it&#...
Joaby
Sydney, New South Wales
574 posts
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has the biggest multiplayer the series has ever seen. It's massive, with everything from 2v2, 6v6, 10v10 and 20v20 on display at the Multiplayer Reveal Event held in LA earlier this week. that we had the privilege of attending.

But when Luke Lawrie from Stevivor asked if there would be a Battle Royale mode to follow last year's successful Blackout in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, the developers we interviewed were so coy that a Real MC might have only needed another night to get the truth from them.

“We’re fans of that genre,” Design Director Geoff Smith told us. “We’re definitely pushing for bigger maps and bigger player counts.”

“We never rule out anything,” Design Director Jack O’Hara added.

I've previewed my own time with the game, and you can check out in-game footage -- in glorious 4K no less - from my hands-on time on GrizGaming's Youtube channel.

Head over and read our full write-up of the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Reveal here.
08:13am 02/08/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply