We've now given the next Call of Duty a true multiplayer run, and believe us - this is very legit.
Straight Up Fact: This is the Biggest CoD Multiplayer. Ever.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Gears 5, Seagate is releasing a limited Special "Gears 5" Edition of its popular Game Drive for Xbox
Win - A 'Gears 5' Special Edition Seagate Game Drive For Xbox
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is shaping up to be a franchise in waiting and exactly the sort of Force experience we've been craving for a number of years...
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - The Force is Strong in This One
AusGamers has teamed up with Bethesda to give away a host of The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Moons of Elsweyr card packs.
The Elder Scrolls Legends Moons of Elsweyr Give Away!
Gigabyte Aorus M5 Gaming Mouse Review - Versatile and Affordable
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5871 posts
The new Gigabyte Aorus M5 gaming mouse showcases a hardware maker more traditionally associated with stuff like motherboards and graphics cards, flex some of that skill in the peripheral department. With a great sensor and the ability to adjust the weight, the Aorus M5 is not only affordable - but versatile too.

A snippet from our review.
In terms of the underlying hardware though the Aorus M5 is not only durable but more than up to the task. With the 16000 DPI capability of the excellent Pixart PMW3389 sensor to the Omron switches that offer up a 50 million-click lifespan. Again, this is a fully featured offering from Gigabyte – and commendable. The ability to adjust the weight is something usually regulated to high-end mice, and even though we’re only talking about a 5% change you do get the ability to fine tune the feel to better suit different styles of play.

Click Here to Read Our Full Gigabyte Aorus M5 Gaming Mouse Review
04:24pm 24/07/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:24pm 24/07/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39809 posts
is there a decent high quality sub-$100 gaming mouse that doesn't look like it was vomited up by a unicorn these days?

I don't want lights or anything. My current mouse - Logitech G300s - has started failing; the left button is intermittently not firing/releasing when I'm holding it down, which is inconvenient. It was really cheap and has been great but I only got 18 months out of it which seems pretty short.
06:41pm 24/07/19 Permalink
FSCB
South Australia
182 posts
Yeah Gigabyte M5, Logitech G602, Gigabyte M8000X.
For anything with RGB like the M5, you can easily just turn it all off.
07:59pm 24/07/19 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41363 posts
i like my Cougar 300M Gaming Mouse Black/Orange

its no microsoft intellimouse, but it goes ok
08:11pm 24/07/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:11pm 24/07/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums