A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
My Friend Pedro Review - Going Bananas
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5732 posts
My Friend Pedro, at its core is a stylish new action game where blending classic John Woo gunplay with a dedicated 'slow-time' button. Also, there's a talking banana that guides you on your quest to kill everyone.

Wielding dual pistols and jumping into the air in slow-motion, or bullet-time, is a thing of action movie legend. Almost literally as it’s the sort of badass move we associate with the 1990s and the era that brought us Hong Kong action movies, the Matrix, videogames like Max Payne and that underrated John Woo joint Stranglehold. My Friend Pedro, as fun and energetic as its masked assassin and giant talking banana protagonist comb might be, at its core is a throwback to mechanics born from this stylish blend of guns, bullets, and physics.

Click Here to Read Our Full My Friend Pedro Review
01:16pm 21/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:16pm 21/06/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26587 posts
I find this game appealing.
04:03pm 21/06/19 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5737 posts
haha! . all I could come up with was going bananas...
04:56pm 21/06/19 Permalink
Hunter
Australian Capital Territory
73 posts
I will wait until its on Game Pass
07:40pm 24/06/19 Permalink
BadshaGood
3 posts
Arbeiten Sie zu Hause mit Google. Es ist das finanziell lohnendste, das ich je gemacht habe. Am Dienstag habe ich einen wunderschönen BMW bekommen, nachdem ich letzten Monat 36259 Dollar verdient hatte. Ich habe tatsächlich vor fünf Monaten angefangen und praktisch sofort mindestens 96 US-Dollar pro Stunde eingebracht. Besuchen Sie diese Seite gleich hier.
https://usdreport.com
08:39pm 25/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:39pm 25/06/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.