18 years after the conclusion of Shenmue II, Yu Suzuki returns with the long-awaited crowdfunded sequel - decades in the making.
Shenmue III Review - Party Like its 1999
We sit down with Hearthstone’s Lead Designer Dean Ayala and Producer Melissa Corning to discuss the new dragon-themed set, the new Auto Chess inspired Battlegrounds, and more.
Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons - Blizzard on the New Expansion
We sit down with Game Director Jeff Kaplan and Lead Designer Geoff Goodman to discuss story versus PvP, sound design, Push, and the game’s interesting launch plans.
Overwatch 2 – The Big Interview
We've run Red Dead Redemption 2 through its PC paces as the series finally lands on the Desktop platform!
Red Dead Redemption 2 is Finally on PC - How Does it Fare?
Dell G7 15 Gaming Laptop Review - The RTX Series Arrives
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5719 posts
We take the new Dell G7 15 Gaming Laptop for a spin in its new look 2019 model now powered by NVIDIA RTX. When Dell debuted this line last year the goal was to offer a range of affordable yet powerful gaming laptops that could sit alongside the more premium Alienware offerings.

The big change here comes with the addition of the RTX 2060 – which is proving itself to be a great way to keep overall costs down whilst offering great performance. Paired with the Intel Core i7 8750H it certainly has the stuff to take on even the most demanding titles – as seen in our performance breakdown.

Click Here to Read Our Full Dell G7 15 Gaming Laptop Review
01:29pm 19/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:29pm 19/06/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39797 posts
It sounds kinda nice but it seems way bigger and clunkier than the XPS15, although I'd like to see one in person to compare
06:57pm 19/06/19 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5723 posts
It is a bit thicker...
08:03pm 19/06/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39798 posts
Yeh, as someone that's been on 13" laptops for most of the last 10 years it's a hard sell to move to 15". I have been thinking about it because I've been working a lot more of laptops for the last couple years - I hate it with a passion though, but at 15" screen would make a big difference (lots of spreadsheets).
03:11pm 20/06/19 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41350 posts
do you laptop guys not actually work at a desk? working on an actual laptop is horrible and would reduce productivity.

working on a docked laptop is fine.
06:39pm 20/06/19 Permalink
taggs
6609 posts
Lol Spook you're a good guy but some of us have jobs where we are constantly either intra or inter city. Working on a single laptop all else constant does legit suck ballz but it's often the only option for some of us.

This post contributed nothing to the thread

(Y)
10:24pm 22/06/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39800 posts
do you laptop guys not actually work at a desk? working on an actual laptop is horrible and would reduce productivity.

working on a docked laptop is fine.
as I said, I hate it but as taggs says, sometimes you just gotta do it. I have been travelling quite a bit for work in the last few years and should have bought a new bigger one instantly because I mostly haven't had access to docking (although I have a few trips to do in the next couple months and I think they'll have spare giant curved Dell monitors for me!! - they are truly massively wide angle, they look so awesome for nerdy spreadsheet work)
10:43am 23/06/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:43am 23/06/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.