We chat to Ubisoft's Shelley Johnson and discuss the game's fascinating and groundbreaking open-world design.
Watch Dogs Legion Interview
We dig deep to discover the appeal of the stylish guns, bullets, and bananas action game.
My Friend Pedro Review - An Appealing Action Game
As part of E3 2019 we had the chance to go hands on with DOOM Eternal and witness the evolution of the id Software's re-imagining of the iconic series.
DOOM Eternal - The id Software Shooter Perfected
We sit down with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint producer Nouredine Abboud to talk about the latest Ghost adventure.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Interview
Paradox's Stellaris is Free this Weekend on Steam in Celebratio...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8139 posts
Which is *kind of* weird, but still cool for anyone who hasn't played the 4X strategy sci-fi epic in that three year period. The free weekend opportunity has already kicked off and ends May 12.

Here's the official word from Paradox:
With constant updates since its launch in 2016, today’s Stellaris is bigger, deeper and more fun than ever. Ordinarily retailing for a suggested price of $39.99 USD, the deep and engaging gameplay of Stellaris will be available for free on Steam this weekend.

Featuring deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse selection of alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris has engaging challenging gameplay that rewards interstellar exploration as you discover, interact and learn more about the rich and mysterious universe you will encounter during your travels.
“It feels like just yesterday we were launching Stellaris, unsure of how people would take to it, but now it has its own thriving community and is celebrating its third anniversary!” said Daniel Moregård, Game Director for Stellaris via press release. “It’s an occasion we’d like to celebrate with the amazing community who filled the galaxy of Stellaris with their stories. We hope players new and old can enjoy this Free Weekend to the fullest!”

Click here to grab the game free now on Steam, and watch a trailer for Stellaris embedded below.

02:21pm 10/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:21pm 10/05/19 Permalink
taggs
6600 posts
Fantastic game, still play it regularly. In fact pretty much all of Paradox's stuff is awesome, I play lots of HoI4 as well. Never got into CK2 or EU4 as much but they still have big fan bases. Their new rome one looks fun as well but haven't given it a crack yet.
05:01pm 10/05/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39787 posts
I haven't played much recently but Paradox are also one of my fave companies
07:10pm 21/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:10pm 21/05/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums