After spending many in hours in the wasteland, dispatching Goons, we're ready to share our thoughts on id Software and Avalanche Studios' collaboration.
RAGE 2 Review - Anarchy Reigns
And we're not wholly throwing the game under any rat-driven bus, but it needed something more to elevate its lofty goals...
Just Shy of a Gameplay Cure - A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
We've taken Borderlands 3 for a hands-on spin, and it's bigger than you might even think!
It's a Whole New Galaxy - Hands-On with Borderlands 3
We discuss the past, present, and future of raid design with Blizard
World of Warcraft Interview - Anatomy of a Raid
It's a Whole New Galaxy Out There - Hands-On with Borderlands 3
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8130 posts
AusGamers was recently invited out to a hands-on preview event for Borderlands 3 where Gearbox head Randy Pitchford and members of the dev team ran us through an in-depth presentation of the game before letting us take it for a 90-minute hands-on spin.

Here's a snippet from the event, and a massive gameplay feature reveal:
Right out of the gate, the most exciting thing coming to Borderlands 3 is planet hopping. That’s right, we’re finally leaving Pandora aboard our very own spaceship -- Sanctuary III. And this isn’t a small ship, either. Sanctuary III will act as your base of operations filled with new and familiar characters, merchants, services and the all-important and ever-hilarious Claptrap. The game has always teased of vault-hunting across the galaxy, and now we can do it with a promise of new, unique biomes, enemies, enemy-types and more loot. -- loads of loot.

And guns. Lots of guns.
Click here for our in-depth Borderlands 3 hands-on preview.
04:06am 02/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:06am 02/05/19 Permalink
Faizy
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financially rewarding I've ever done. On Tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $36259 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringing in at least $96, per-hour. visit this site right here.

http://Internet32.com
03:11am 06/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:11am 06/05/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.