The latest class to arrive in the waters of World of Warships, brings stealth and the deep sea hunt to the popular online multiplayer game.
Submarines Bring Underwater Terror to World of Warships
Wargaming's high seas naval combat game splashes its way onto PS4 and Xbox One.
World of Warships: Legends Review - Yvan Eht Nioj
We've now given the next Call of Duty a true multiplayer run, and believe us - this is very legit.
Straight Up Fact: This is the Biggest CoD Multiplayer. Ever.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Gears 5, Seagate is releasing a limited Special "Gears 5" Edition of its popular Game Drive for Xbox
Win - A 'Gears 5' Special Edition Seagate Game Drive For Xbox
It's a Whole New Galaxy Out There - Hands-On with Borderlands 3
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
8130 posts
AusGamers was recently invited out to a hands-on preview event for Borderlands 3 where Gearbox head Randy Pitchford and members of the dev team ran us through an in-depth presentation of the game before letting us take it for a 90-minute hands-on spin.

Here's a snippet from the event, and a massive gameplay feature reveal:
Right out of the gate, the most exciting thing coming to Borderlands 3 is planet hopping. That’s right, we’re finally leaving Pandora aboard our very own spaceship -- Sanctuary III. And this isn’t a small ship, either. Sanctuary III will act as your base of operations filled with new and familiar characters, merchants, services and the all-important and ever-hilarious Claptrap. The game has always teased of vault-hunting across the galaxy, and now we can do it with a promise of new, unique biomes, enemies, enemy-types and more loot. -- loads of loot.

And guns. Lots of guns.
Click here for our in-depth Borderlands 3 hands-on preview.
04:06am 02/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:06am 02/05/19 Permalink
Faizy
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financially rewarding I've ever done. On Tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $36259 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringing in at least $96, per-hour. visit this site right here.

http://Internet32.com
03:11am 06/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:11am 06/05/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.